5 great things about getting older

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic.

1) Having more money

2) Having more freedom

3) Having more experience

4) Not being as bothered by the opinions of others

5) Many of the mistakes/problems you make/encounter - you’ve experienced before. So it’s easier to brush yourself off and not be phased by them

What has everyone got against Coldplay? They’re great.
giphy.gif

Feeling so sorry for students having to isolate for two weeks,I mean what to watch on Netflix,will fast food deliveries make it through?

And you know why that is?
A school of thought, to which I subscribe to, suggests that as us guys get older and wives/partners start rationing their favours, one of the favoured ways to keep your prostate healthy and keep cancer at bay, is to perform the five knuckle shuffle on a regular basis.
That's my excuse anyway:p
Just calculated that I’m about 30 years older than my prostate on that basis

1. Telling my vinyl collecting 35 year old boss "yeah I saw The Stranglers and The Damned at Erics"
2. Living my best life before social media
3. As many others have said - not giving a single flying you know what
4. Being proud of the two young adults I have successfully parented making their own way in life
5. Big knickers, none of the cheese grater skimpy malarkey stuff I used to wear!

And the worst
1. Facial hair. I mean Jesus - really?
2. Threading: to get rid of Item 1. It knacks, and trying to suppress a sneeze while a lovely Indian lady deals with the problem leads to concerns that you might be having some sort of fit
3.The realisation that you have been at work for longer than some of your colleagues have been alive
4.Thinking that the 1990s were about 10 years ago
5 A sudden and unexpected desire to own an umbrella.

1. Telling my vinyl collecting 35 year old boss "yeah I saw The Stranglers and The Damned at Erics"
2. Living my best life before social media
3. As many others have said - not giving a single flying you know what
4. Being proud of the two young adults I have successfully parented making their own way in life
5. Big knickers, none of the cheese grater skimpy malarkey stuff I used to wear!

And the worst
1. Facial hair. I mean Jesus - really?
2. Threading: to get rid of Item 1. It knacks, and trying to suppress a sneeze while a lovely Indian lady deals with the problem leads to concerns that you might be having some sort of fit
3.The realisation that you have been at work for longer than some of your colleagues have been alive
4.Thinking that the 1990s were about 10 years ago
5 A sudden and unexpected desire to own an umbrella.
Work that tash girl! Matches my ears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back