6 + 2 Point Deductions

Our players have had to live with this deduction,Luton have prospered by it,in my humble opinion the ten points should only be applied after the appeal if then found to have flauted the rules,innocent until proven guilty and all that🙄
So sometimes somebody is sent to prison for a crime they didn’t commit
Then they’re found innocent at a hearing at a later date and released and compensated for being incorrectly detained
Is it true we have lived in a prison of lies and uncertainty through no fault of our own?
Absolutely
Should we be compensated on top of receiving all our points back?
Definitely
What is a fair reward?
Mbappe on a ten year contract

Does anyone know what impact the Forest charge has on our appeal and how it complicates the points deduction?

If you don’t know maybe thoughts on how the PL intend to deal with it. I’m probably being a bit thick and haven’t worked it out for myself yet.

Does anyone know what impact the Forest charge has on our appeal and how it complicates the points deduction?

If you don’t know maybe thoughts on how the PL intend to deal with it. I’m probably being a bit thick and haven’t worked it out for myself yet.
One point deducted per 2 million breached

It has no impact on our appeal. It is a separate charge with a separate club and they will have a different independent panel to deal with Forest.