6 + 2 Point Deductions

Sick of them Dario. Stand up and start fighting your corner, sick of this "nothing more we can say" bull, yes there is because you can update us publicly every day by even saying "once again today has passed and we've heard nothing from the PL"....drag their name and brand through the mud just as they've done to us and made us a laughing stock because it's little old Everton so no one cares.

Threaten to forfeit a game, threaten to put kids out on a matchday and threaten to devalue the PL like they've devalued our season to nothing more than another slog

We have fans who would be happy and grateful for 4 points back as if they’re doing us a favour. We even have fans that expect and have mentally accepted ANOTHER deduction this season. All of what you say is true, however the club does represent the fans as for a large part the fans are every bit as meek, timid and cowardly as the club. Happy to just bend over to be everyone’s bitch and then say “Everton that” afterwards. It’s their comfort blanket. Same fans that berated people for protesting and walking out back in 2021. They actually like the misery, it’s like comforting lukewarm bath water for them. A lot of our fans genuinely have the club they deserve.

It also started with fans lauding Moyes and continues with accepting Dyche.

Typical little "point in principle" Everton, all patting themselves on the back for a job well done as they clawed 4 points back.

Gang of abject shythouses.
I reckon the 'point of principle' has more to it.

It wouldn't surprise me if the decision to accept Everton did act in good faith has been agreed as a way to not give further points for the second charge. I.e. the club accept errors in accounting, by mistake, accept 6 points on the understanding that because it was an 'honest error' we get a wrist slap next time as it is the same 'error' for essentially the same reason and period.

Might be bollocks, but there's a reason that is highlighted I reckon.

If the first charge was worth a six points deduction, then allowing for the fact that the second charge contains two of three seasons that have already been sanctioned, we can expect to lose two more points for the second charge. Six is a very convenient penalty for the Premier League if my suspicions are remotely correct. My maths might not be, though.

Last edited: