6 + 2 Point Deductions

Right now I think I'm just going to pretend we are on 19 points since that second charge is obviously going to hit for another 6 based on the stuff I am reading. For the players I hope they think they're on 25 so they can play with a bit of freedom in their play.
I think another 6 represents the worst case scenario, which I agree we ought to be working towards.

But that is tempered by the expectation that Forest will get the same - and I also think there's a huge argument for double jeopardy.

I wouldn't be surprised if we receive a suspended 6 point deduction, possibly with the proviso that those points are removed immediately at the start of the 24/25 season.

The double jeopardy point is one that gives us a glimmer of hope.

We have sold players and no way had a sporting advantage as we have not bought anyone.

I just think there is strong mitigation for the 2nd charge as the they are taking this over a 3 year period.

It will be interesting to know what amount the 2nd breach is and how much it is compared to Forest

IMG_3165.png
so he was correct?

Forrest are delighted with this - they are saying that they are defo staying up if they are only hit with 6 points, prefer to be us then them like.
It must be considered and efforts have been made by the club in the last few years to fall within the limits. I think the 4 will be put back on with forest getting 6

I'm not in any way qualified to interpret this, but when I try and read it, I would be betting on us getting hit again with the 2nd charge.
Interesting. According to the official judgement, our losses across the three seasons in question were: Season one: £55million. Season two: £55 million. Season three: £9 million.

Now that Season one has dropped off, the figures for the second breach are therefore: Season one: £55 million. Season two :£9 million. Season three: ?????

They acknowledged that we slammed the brakes on in the third season, and we definitely carried that on into 22/23, so I would even be surprised if it turns out we really have gone over the £105 million this time??

The only chance i see, that we won't get hit with another 6 points, is if they interpret that we've already been punished for 66% of the period.

We've clearly still breached the rules. I'm guessing another 1-4 points.
Is right. If the PL tried to penalise twice for the same two seasons, they must surely know they will be heading into a possible legal minefield.

I suspect, if both found guilty, our penalty will be commensurately less that Forest's; 66% less, all things being equal. That would put Forest in the doo-doo, then...