6 + 2 Point Deductions

2 banners S for the Park End?

4,000 balloons for the Park End i was thinking to keep them entertained whilst the rest of the stadium do the hard work

Street End needs a big massive C banner
Bullens road stand needs to be draped in a big U
Park End with a huge N (plus balloons)
Main Stand (ideally from the directors box as it'll be quite a realistic touch) can have a big TS unfurled

4,000 balloons for the Park End i was thinking to keep them entertained whilst the rest of the stadium do the hard work

Street End needs a big massive C banner
Bullens road stand needs to be draped in a big U
Park End with a huge N (plus balloons)
Main Stand (ideally from the directors box as it'll be quite a realistic touch) can have a big TS unfurled
This I can get behind.

I'm confused how multiple teams can sue for the same season. Surely only the team in 18th could have stayed up in the hypothetical scenario we had a penalty in a previous season?

19th or 20th place would still have gone down.
In 2021-22, Everton finished 16th. One place and one point above Leeds and two places and four points above Burnley.

A 10-point deduction would have seen them finish 18th, below Burnley in 17th and Leeds in 16th.

So Burnley could in theory sue for for loss of earnings while out of PL and Leeds could sue for the 16th place money (a few mil). But it'd then be double punishment so the PL wouldn't be able to allow both - Everton should be able to tie them in knots. You can't apply retrospective punishment and also an actual punishment. One or the other.

The lessons learned by other clubs is
1. Don't waste your time and energy cooperating, you'll be severely punished regardless
2. Don't jeopardise your league position by reducing transfer spend to attempt to balance the books, you'll be severely punished regardless

I truly hope a regulator is appointed because this decision was so disproportionate and not the opposite the PL hope it does

Everton are clearly going to tell people at the gates not to let anyone in with banners. You can just see it.

They'll try, but they won't be able to stop everyone. Everton need to let Evertonians do what they do best and that's get some form of control of the situation and be the voice of the club. Because let's face it, there's no one steering the ship at the moment and there hasn't been for a long time.

Evertonians won't be piped down and won't be stopped from ensuring their voices (and banners) are seen and heard.

We weren't paying interest on the stadium finance though. The loan agreements from Metro Bank and media rights stated we wouldn't be using the loans for the stadium. Plus internal documents showed that Moshiri was providing interest-free loans for the Stadium.
That's Everton case they said Everton were using the loans to pay for the running of the club.
While putting Moshiri money was going into the stadium fund, to make it more enticing to investors, get it off the ground and initial building and planning costs and as such depriving Everton of the intrest free money from are owner ,which he had previously given on numerous occasions.
And as such the club had intrest payments that would not be there if no stadium costs were attached to the club.
Everton confused matters even more by putting the loans into a central fund.
They are basically saying we did need the loans if there wasn't a stadium getting built and as such the intrest from them should be seen as a cost building the stadium.
The league have separated the owners money into pots to suit themselves rather than see it as one big pot to keep Everton moving onwards into a new stadium.
Bit nieve from Everton in reality.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back