6 + 2 Point Deductions

A horrible thought crossed my mind earlier when I heard they’d stripped us of a further two points and the potential for more to come. Could the players sue the Club or claim their contracts become null and void if we are relegated for financial mismanagement? I’m not suggesting they would, but knowing how agents work and if we tried to play hardball with say a suitor for Branthwaite and tried holding out for what we felt his true value is it could become an issue.
Barrett-Baxendale, Ingles, Kenwright clearly didn’t meet their fiduciary duties and should have been sued not paid off.

Ok. I'm in.

You're getting - 4pts.
Or,
Forget a dragged out appeal and take -2pts was the 'done deal'

There will be no appeal.
I don’t think there’ll be an appeal either, the statement says we are preparing an appeal, I believe somewhere in that preparation we’ll decide against it. We shouldn’t co operate with the PL on anything again. Bare minimum with interviews etc.

But we will, the pandering to the PL in the statement is sickening. Thank you sir may I have another.

No, do not appeal immediately.

Appeal at 1pm 7 days from now, which is the latest time we can.

We should not make this easy for them.
They've been slow to deal with these charges before, so why would they rush themselves now?

To resolve it all before the end of the season? I don't think they care.

FWIW..

I can see Forest and EFC both getting a point reduction on appeal.

EFC 7 points for two charges of approx 35m.

Forest 3 points for one charge of approx 35m.
That would require joined up thinking from another 2 ICs, what we have learnt so far is that they are truly independent, mostly of any reason or logic.

Cant believe we still have to wait and see, farcical.

Oh well, we have the games to stay up, lets just win and give them the middle finger.

If we get relegated the PL can't give us a points deduction when we're in the Championship.

What you going to do then Masters.