6 + 2 Point Deductions

Yeah I mean I'd be much more fuming if I was a Forest fan right now, how can they have done them like that when they spent two years outside the top flight and had to spend to actually build a team to compete. Yes they went a bit overboard with the signings but the fact they were done and Leicester weren't is crazy. I would genuinely expect that Marinakis fella to pipe up in the next few days.

Yeah I mean I'd be much more fuming if I was a Forest fan right now, how can they have done them like that when they spent two years outside the top flight and had to spend to actually build a team to compete. Yes they went a bit overboard with the signings but the fact they were done and Leicester weren't is crazy. I would genuinely expect that Marinakis fella to pipe up in the next few days.

ye he’s got the money to do it

Pathetically written rules lead to pathetically inconsistent outcomes.

Problem is we are too soft and too stupid to explain our position so as to fall on the right side of the completely permeable rules and seemingly just walk into the hearing with our shirt untucked and looking totally confused.

I don't think they do mate.

We've not had any genuine custodian for a very long time.

All self preservation wasters.

Exactly and that's the issue isn't it, we've floated along with a temporary board during the time of greatest crisis at the club in generations.

Well we found the answer to "what would the Everton board do"?

They would scurry away with a massive payout and leave the embers of the club to flicker to it's death without so much as a whimper. Scumbags.

Pathetically written rules lead to pathetically inconsistent outcomes.

Problem is we are too soft and too stupid to explain our position so as to fall on the right side of the completely permeable rules and seemingly just walk into the hearing with our shirt untucked and looking totally confused.

but i know i’m banging on here

but absolutely everything is to do with being run proper bet if we had the new owners then we would of fought it better

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back