6 + 2 Point Deductions

Suspect the PL will want Leicester down.

Could get ugly if any team - say Everton (under now owners hopefully and not the current clowns) or Forest, go down and Leicester don't.

Just in time for Man City to get away with their 115 charges lol

Still convinced we'll get a pints deduction somehow. We're a soap opera of a club
I'm glad you outsmarted the PL on this, I just hope that you look forward now to getting absolutely no penalties for the rest of the season because they won't forgive you 😄

You're right in your assessment about City as well, I suspect.

Yeah i kno what meant and agree could have costs us a hell of alot more, just that people forget what it did cost us. People saying we should be happy when the whole ffp is a joke dont blame you lot at all made the rules look a joke
Like I said in my original post though, the average football fan shouldn't be discussing financial loopholes and legal cases. It's not the game we all fell in love with

Well.....this is awkward...

So this is what the sport we all grew up loving has come to. Who has the best lawyers? I don't think it'll save us from relegation but as a lot of you have said the inconsistencies make a mockery of the rules and the likes of Everton have every right to be upset

Sorry fellas

mate we will save you from relegation by going down for you

do not worry ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back