6 + 2 Point Deductions

but i know i’m banging on here

but absolutely everything is to do with being run proper bet if we had the new owners then we would of fought it better
I think we were just first in the queue for them to make a statement, then each successive hearing has resulted in less and less penalties. They even tried to make it sound like we fought too much, and so lost our “co-operation bonus points.” We had no chance.

The precedents being set are getting lower and lower and lower, just in time for one of Masters “big clubs” to break the rules, and the penalty will be a harsh look and shake of the head from the independent committee.

Well.....this is awkward...

So this is what the sport we all grew up loving has come to. Who has the best lawyers? I don't think it'll save us from relegation but as a lot of you have said the inconsistencies make a mockery of the rules and the likes of Everton have every right to be upset

Sorry fellas
Well on the one hand it’s obviously a joke, but you know fair play to your club for not taking it lying down and exposing how badly the rules are constructed.

Only way forward should be to suspend this farce now and have no points deductions this season and let’s sort everything on the pitch like it should be.

Well on the one hand it’s obviously a joke, but you know fair play to your club for not taking it lying down and exposing how badly the rules are constructed.

Only way forward should be to suspend this farce now and have no points deductions this season and let’s sort everything on the pitch like it should be.
It doesn't make it right but at least you stayed up despite the points deduction. Imagine reading this news if you'd have gone down?

Well.....this is awkward...

So this is what the sport we all grew up loving has come to. Who has the best lawyers? I don't think it'll save us from relegation but as a lot of you have said the inconsistencies make a mockery of the rules and the likes of Everton have every right to be upset

Sorry fellas
Good on Leicester for getting off

Hopefully it’ll signal the end of the regulations but I doubt it

I think LCFC have played a blinder with the PL but they need to make their mind up on what division they were in when trying to claim damages from Everton right up until December 2023…what a bunch of C U next Tuesdays.

If we had anything about us we should be launching a legal case against the PL and Masters but we lack the will/ability/cojones to defend ourselves.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back