6 + 2 Point Deductions

An absolute utter disgrace and if anyone at this club had any gumption they would be drafting legal proceedings against that corrupt cartel as we speak.

History will show how scandalous that original 10 point deduction was and two deductions in one season is genuinely beyond any logical comprehension. It just goes to show that you should just appeal and appeal until you get the verdict you want instead of meekly accepting what that kangaroo court made up and imposed.

Would not surprise me if they dont appeal but you would think they wouldnt want loose again
As someone said, is there a joint action we can take with Forrest. Whilst the circumstances leading up to our deductions were different this is about the fairness of one club completely and obviously taking the piss with their interpretation, whilst others have been done by those same rules.

I'm sure I just heard someone saying on Sky Sports that the PL can appeal but the legal bar has to be very high, whatever that means.
There there’s a very limited arbitration stage they can try to go to. I doubt they will.

Their rules have been exposed and the correct course of action is to suspend the current rules and then implement the new proposed system and bring no further cases for deductions until there are rules that can be applied fairly and evenly.

As someone said, is there a joint action we can take with Forrest. Whilst the circumstances leading up to our deductions were different this is about the fairness of one club completely and obviously taking the piss with their interpretation, whilst others have been done by those same rules.
Dont think we can do anything apart from write a letter from both clubs, would just be a waste of money if we did tru something imo. Take years to come out and would have spend money we dont have

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back