6 + 2 Point Deductions

“…and now announce that Leicester will receive absolutely no punishment whatsoever…!”

IMG_5570.webp

Dont think we can do anything apart from write a letter from both clubs, would just be a waste of money if we did tru something imo. Take years to come out and would have spend money we dont have
Yeah possibly,but I do think we need to draw attention to it. To the inconsistencies of it all and even that letter from bot clubs would be a powerful statement to draw the attention of the public to it.

Dont think we can do anything apart from write a letter from both clubs, would just be a waste of money if we did tru something imo. Take years to come out and would have spend money we dont have
Yeah there isn’t much really we can do but while I’m not normally one for empty gestures I want to see a proper statement. They said they would monitor future cases well here’s one that’s resulted in a manifest injustice. I at least want to hear something from the club.

Yeah there isn’t much really we can do but while I’m not normally one for empty gestures I want to see a proper statement. They said they would monitor future cases well here’s one that’s resulted in a manifest injustice. I at least want to hear something from the club.
They will probably hope people forget they said that. If we get another 1 or even 2 this season. then they should wake up

Not one word will be uttered by the club and no deduction will be given to Man City.

As someone said, is there a joint action we can take with Forrest. Whilst the circumstances leading up to our deductions were different this is about the fairness of one club completely and obviously taking the piss with their interpretation, whilst others have been done by those same rules.
Proper gimp-club behaviour that.

Something Sheffield United or West Ham would do.

Want see one from both and us and forest also showing why the league charged us both. Forest esp have a similar case just the other way around.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back