6 + 2 Point Deductions

The appeal panel will be new people. But this isn’t about the appeal. This is about the compensation claims. Which I assume we will also then appeal and then that will go to a new panel as well.
You’d think that the first appeal on the points deduction would be heard and adjudicated before the compensation claims were heard and ruled on but with this lot who knows!

Just playing devil's advocate here, but did the commission definitely say the advantage 'cannot be quantified', or is that included in the report as part of the Premier League's suggested sanction heads?
Yes you are right actually, it appears to be the PLs suggestion that the punishment needs to be harsh as the advantage can’t be quantified -which I take to mean they think a harsh punishment is justified IN PLACE of restitution which is impossible as it’s hypothetical.

The panel does seem to largely, but not exactly explicitly agree with this construction.

CAF55F22-47FE-41C8-B632-A059BAF079C8.webp

D4E35D25-CB63-4C83-AD77-9BA5E792BB41.webp

Yeeesss....Let it all burn down. The PL can reap what they have sowed, I look forward to all of the stories starting to leak out about what they have tried to hide over the years.

Burn it all to the ground and start again.

My sentiments exactly.

Right now I could't give a flying one about staying in this corrupt midden called the PL.

Let's just stand our ground and accuse them of all they indeed are and take the consequences if they dare to impose it.

I'm all for a scorched earth policy tbh. I'd be the proudest fan in the world if anything we did got the ball rolling on burying that corrupt organisation.

Pull the pin.

Let's see how you react when someone calls you that scum over the park.

I mean I personally haven't commented on it to you before I think, but having been on this forum for 12yr or so and read a lot of RS pretending to be blues, you and a couple of others absolutely scream RS as clear as day when I read your posts

I've no interest in the childish idea that just because somebody thinks something different they must be RS, there's load of posters on here with varying different views on many subjects and 99% of them don't get called RS

You just come across like an RS in everything you write and so people call you RS. Simple as that really. Maybe if you are a toffee there's some writing style class you can go to that would help.

It's absolutely mindboggling to me why anybody would spend time in their life doing this. And that includes any toffees spending a long time posting on rawk

On topic, I think we are corrupt and the PL are corrupt and football is corrupt, so let's call it 5pts and leave it at that'd

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back