6 + 2 Point Deductions

Does the Sky Sports charter say anything different about remaining impartial? Would appreciate it if you could find it for us so we can check that over.

It's not a news channel so it doesn't have any legal broadcasting requirement to be impartial - therefore, I'm not sure it even has one.

And politely, if you want to read something, go and find it yourself you lazy sod.

Because as I've already said several times, you (Davek) can't post the charter of a completely different channel and then claim they've broken that charter and you're going to complain to OFCOM about it? They'll tell you the exact bloody same if you do. People are losing all sense of rationality in their outrage.

Surely that charter must apply to all their channels, unless what is the point of having a charter ?

The super annoying thing to me is that 14 other clubs are basically just agreeing to anything the scab 6 want. Those 14 could make whatever decisions they want to make the league more fair and there would be absolutely nothing the other 6 could do about it. But, whats that? The 14 voted to give the top positions MORE of the money? Its the whole Turkeys voting for Thanksgiving thing

Said exactly the same myself, like Turkeys voting for Christmas, can't inderstand it myself, why would you not want to compete ? Letting their own fans down. They collectively need to grow a pair.

Why must it? Presumably the news channel has one as news broadcasters have to abide by legal broadcast guidelines around impartiality.

So all different sky channels can have different standards and different guidelines around impartiality. No mate I'm not having that haha.
So BBC news and say a BBC documentary, Horizen perhaps, are able to have different guidelines and standards ? No I don't think so, imagine the lawsuits if that was the case.

Again, you've posted the Sky News charter. Not Sky Sports or Sky Sports News charter.

Besides, the interview was only "pulled" from Sky Sports according to the article, not Sky Sports News.

I've not mentioned Sky Sports News once. The thread I was replying to had an article that discussed an interview not being aired on Sky Sports...
You mentioned it twice in the above post... you sir are a kopite and a liar.

So all different sky channels can have different standards and different guidelines around impartiality. No mate I'm not having that haha.

If they all have the same then prove it - since the only guidelines linked so far have specifically referenced Sky News. Not Sky Sports, not Sky Sports News and not "all different sky channels".

You mentioned it twice in the above post... you sir are a kopite and a liar.
Think they are a Burnley fan actually. I’ve asked them directly twice and just ignores it.

Just look at their posting history. It’s all Burnley, Dyche, Burnley players, ex Burnley players etc.

And ignoring a direct question about twice gives the impression that it’s true. Otherwise you just say no.

If they all have the same then prove it - since the only guidelines linked so far have specifically referenced Sky News. Not Sky Sports, not Sky Sports News and not "all different sky channels".

Bit childish don't you think, okay if there not all the same, you prove it. See what I did there.
Why are you so concerned and why are you getting so uptight.. bit strange for me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back