6 + 2 Point Deductions

So just having heard that Everton have appealed against the ruling, and in return the Independent Commission have said they will consider the grounds and give a response by May.
So I return to a previous post of mine. In this I said that if it was as late as that then they would undoubtedly look at the table at that time and see what any change to our punishment would mean to clubs around us and.
How mad is that? Needs to be announced Jan 31st at latest

But since those statements, we've had 2 negative net spends so it's clear he hasn't ignored them. It's looks more like he's obeyed. (Not defending Moshiri btw the fashion clown!)

The accounts in Dec will see what effect negative net spends have on the sustainability of the club. Until then, we are in the dark.

We did, to a point. But they warned us we were very close to a limit, then Moshiri ignored them.
I heard or read that.... Is it true?

Was that the line from Moshiri saying/ arguing our midfield was decimated at the hearing? Hence the need to buy?

If so, proper stupid (though not surprising).

But out of interest, who and how much was (were) the player (players) we bought afterwards? Genuinely asking.

So just having heard that Everton have appealed against the ruling, and in return the Independent Commission have said they will consider the grounds and give a response by May.
So I return to a previous post of mine. In this I said that if it was as late as that then they would undoubtedly look at the table at that time and see what any change to our punishment would mean to clubs around us and.
Almost as incompetent as Everton.

I heard or read that.... Is it true?

Was that the line from Moshiri saying/ arguing our midfield was decimated at the hearing? Hence the need to buy?

If so, proper stupid (though not surprising).

But out of interest, who and how much was (were) the player (players) we bought afterwards? Genuinely asking.

Not gonna lie mate, the time lines bewilder me. But Moshiri was quoted somewhere that "We had no midfield so I bought one". Not a clue who that/those players were.

Not incompetence, corruption
- They changed the rules especially for the commission.
- They swayed their own handpicked panel to impose a double-digit points penalty.
- They imposed it mid-season just before our toughest run of fixtures.
- They will now apparently drag this out until the end of the season after we're gone.

........and people STILL think there isn't something fishy going on? Only too glad to see Newcastle fans moping in midweek about that PSG goal. Do they believe us now?

Some of the Charges City supposedly have against them are the same thing, over and over, season after season. Which if true and proved makes it worst, whatever it is. Plus if City are proved Guilty, they should be hit harder as well, for not even co-operating like we did
Wasnt one of the claims against City regarding Mancini's contract, they were paying him say 100k per week but on the books it was 50k and the other 50k was going to an offshore account or something like that.

it's going to be a bit like snakes and ladders, a great game

Wasnt one of the claims against City regarding Mancini's contract, they were paying him say 100k per week but on the books it was 50k and the other 50k was going to an offshore account or something like that.

Not just him. Allegedly. "Image rights", and other stuff for players paid not by Man City FC, but someone else. I am a simple man, but getting access to players and managers bank statements and comparing them to the club's published wage bill should be quite straight forward. Unless the players/managers also had offshore accounts as well.

I read that the BVI have a population of 40,000. With 800,000 registered shell/off shore companies. Good luck with that.

Here come the rumours of "maybe it'll be reduced to 6 instead of 10", designed to try to placate us and make out like the PL is somehow doing us a favour.

Don't buy the patronising nonsense.
Yeah, 6 is still extreme. Wednesday got 6 and went proportionally way more over their limit. IMO something like 3 with 3 further suspended would be reasonable.

Not a chance on this earth that if we are still in the relegation zone they will remove even 1 point if it meant us staying up.

If we are away from relegation regardless of the points deduction then they will hit us with a transfer ban next season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back