6 + 2 Point Deductions

9pts for admin - only if 777 pull out. Obviously that kills us as far as surviving 23/24 is concerned, but maybe that opens a door for a better buyer.

10pts for failing P&S again - if we're being punished for the same offence twice (along, presumably with Forest and maybe even Wolves) the PL will lose whatever strands of credibility remain.

Now the 'formula' (ha!) is in place - albeit a bent one which was introduced halfway through.

Sensible thing to do is an amnesty. P&S with a standard formula starts properly in 24/25, stadiums 100% not included in losses, margin of error increased to £125m to account for inflation over the past 10 years.

Never know. Losing 19 pts in a season might open the door for the Man Utd arabs to buy us instead.... we're not the ones in 1bn of debt after all.

At the cost of 71st straight year of pointless top-flight drain circling, we win the Championship with about 120 points, and then kick ass as 'newly-promoted Everton'
I think it’s the best season to get deducted 19 points

Ah I see we’ve won 3 games in a row and are 4 points clear of the drop zone. Time to discuss the upcoming 29 point deduction I see.

DOOM

So incredibly bored of our fanbase, it’s like we just have to have misery in our lives and the thought of things going well and being calm actually unsettles us a bit.

Sorry mate but slightly wrong there.

Every 3rd win we get on the spin, those points don't count and are deducted but the first 6 pts we've earned doesn't get touched. Now, if we win 4 on the spin not only are the 3pts from the 3rd win taken off, but the 4th win is worth only 2pts

Sorry mate but slightly wrong there.

Every 3rd win we get on the spin, those points don't count and are deducted but the first 6 pts we've earned doesn't get touched. Now, if we win 4 on the spin not only are the 3pts from the 3rd win taken off, but the 4th win is worth only 2pts

Don’t forget that every time Luton lose narrowly at home they actually get 2 points.

Don’t forget that every time Luton lose narrowly at home they actually get 2 points.

Plus Leeds earn an additional 3 points in the Championship every time Luton score 2 or more goals in a game.

Oh and Leicester are taking us to court for 6 billion quid cos player x scored against them which gave us a 2-1 away win 6 years ago.

What about 29?..... after all that's what a few people are convinced is going to happen.

Even in the 72 point season that would be touch and go tbf.... but yeah, keep taking those meds pal :D
I was obviously joking, not read about 29 points and I’m not arsed, as it will never happen. The 10 points will get deducted

Plus Leeds earn an additional 3 points in the Championship every time Luton score 2 or more goals in a game.

Oh and Leicester are taking us to court for 6 billion quid cos player x scored against them which gave us a 2-1 away win 6 years ago.

Apparently they’re going to earn so many points from this that some of those points will have to be taken and spread over other past seasons, which means they actually stayed up ahead of us last season :(

Ah I see we’ve won 3 games in a row and are 4 points clear of the drop zone. Time to discuss the upcoming 29 point deduction I see.

DOOM

So incredibly bored of our fanbase, it’s like we just have to have misery in our lives and the thought of things going well and being calm actually unsettles us a bit.
I am a firm believer in 'Everton that'. It also doesn't help that our fanbase has been beaten down the past few years with the genuine possibility of being relegated and ruined.

Hahahahah
Screenshot_20231213_131204_Chrome.jpg