6 + 2 Point Deductions

to much
uproar mate they will give us some back

to save face

Not based on anything but the rightful cynicism we should all look at the PL with, but I think it'll get reduced to 5 or 6. A reduction that they think will placate enough people to appear reasonable, but still "harsh" enough to give the impression of them taking things seriously.

Absolute cowboys, the lot of them.

Not based on anything but the rightful cynicism we should all look at the PL with, but I think it'll get reduced to 5 or 6. A reduction that they think will placate enough people to appear reasonable, but still "harsh" enough to give the impression of them taking things seriously.

Absolute cowboys, the lot of them.

It's ludicrous that we cant appeal passed their "independent" kangaroo court.

If I was EFC I would be taking the PL to court for the whole shambolic process. Surely there would be some kind of claim for financial reimbursement if we missed out on europe by the number of points deducted come the seasons end ?

It's ludicrous that we cant appeal passed their "independent" kangaroo court.

If I was EFC I would be taking the PL to court for the whole shambolic process. Surely there would be some kind of claim for financial reimbursement if we missed out on europe by the number of points deducted come the seasons end ?
On current form we could still get Europe from the depths of the 10 point deduction. Shows how poor the league is outside the top 4 to 6 teams.

Wouldn't surprise me if they give us the ten points back suspended for a number of seasons and then stitch up at the start of the following season etc

On current form we could still get Europe from the depths of the 10 point deduction. Shows how poor the league is outside the top 4 to 6 teams.

Wouldn't surprise me if they give us the ten points back suspended for a number of seasons and then stitch up at the start of the following season etc

Be very surprised with the independent regulation in the background. The PL won't want to look weak or incompetent and giving us all those points back would do just that.

I wouldn't be surprised if they upheld all 10 points or slightly reduced it down to 6-7.

Be very surprised with the independent regulation in the background. The PL won't want to look weak or incompetent and giving us all those points back would do just that.

I wouldn't be surprised if they upheld all 10 points or slightly reduced it down to 6-7.
I dont think the issue won't be them looking weak at all tbh I think the whole thing has been shambolic and the punishment only actually become a thing half way through the hearing. Andy Burnham said himself that they surely can't allow the punishment to stand on the back of this..... who knows what will actually happen its everton anything is possible 🤔

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back