6 + 2 Point Deductions

They wanted to relegate us and it hasn’t worked. Transfer bans etc. won’t bother us because with Dyche at the helm we’ll just keep our players and bring some kids through and will still finish mid table.

my next bet is they give us some of the points back (but not all) and try and hit us instead with a big enough fine to send us into administration.
I think its a total fallacy that they have it in for us.

We broke the rules, we got punished, people acting like they made it all up is a bit weird.

That doesnt mean the punishment was excessive, but that was solely for political reasons.

What? I hate comments like this. You know nothing about it. Don’t comment.
Oh right, then lets close down the forum.

Cos nobody knows anything.

I always assumed a forum was a place in which people expressed views.

But I guess we can only talk about things we KNOW.

Be right back, just deleting my entire 15 year posting history, the concept of a forum has all been a lie.

I think its a total fallacy that they have it in for us.

We broke the rules, we got punished, people acting like they made it all up is a bit weird.

That doesnt mean the punishment was excessive, but that was solely for political reasons.
Yep, 100%.

My view is that we are the perfect club to make an example of, which is as much Everton's fault as anything. We're big, but not so big that harming us harms the Premier League. We've also been run in such a slapstick way that the league are probably more confident they can make something stick against us than City or even Chelsea.

We've basically been Michael Keane slapping his arm cooperative in the investigation, too.

Doh, I meant to say WASNT excessive, a minor typo.

God, I wish I hated Everton, I wish this club didnt consume every waking second.

How do you do it Dave? How do you not care about this club like you do?

When the rest of Goodison are holding up the PL Corrupt cards...this is you...

1702916756264.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back