6 + 2 Point Deductions

This relates to the punishment.

A punishment that I have stated countless times that is excessive and is not warranted for the "crime" we committed.

The punishment is excessive.

When I said they didnt make it all up, I meant in relation to the charge, without us breaching the rules, the Premier League would not have been able to punish us.

So yes, I did read Andy Burnhams letters, yes I do protest at the disgusting punishment we were given for what amounts to a meagre accounting error.

Not having a go, but us breaching the rules or not breaching the rules, for an easy life, does not down play what's gone on. It's opened up a can of worms as far as i'm concerned the PL is corrupt, it is for the "six", and the FFP / profit & sustainability is not fit for purpose. It imposes arbitrary spending limits and THEN makes up the punishment as it goes along. Andy Burnham called them out. It doesn't take a lawyer to see the inequalities of the rules. I'm kind of glad
it's happened because this has brought to the fore what a dreadful organisation the PL are and hopefully we can get rid of that 💩 [Poor language removed] and his cronies at the PL.

Not having a go, but us breaching the rules or not breaching the rules, for an easy life, does not down play what's gone on. It's opened up a can of worms as far as i'm concerned the PL is corrupt, it is for the "six", and the FFP / profit & sustainability is not fit for purpose. It imposes arbitrary spending limits and THEN makes up the punishment as it goes along. Andy Burnham called them out. It doesn't take a lawyer to see the inequalities of the rules. I'm kind of glad
it's happened because this has brought to the fore what a dreadful organisation the PL are and hopefully we can get rid of that 💩 [Poor language removed] and his cronies at the PL.
Im quite confident that with a robust legal team we can make a mockery of this excessive punishment.

Do you think the Premier League was sitting there thinking "I wonder how we can punish Everton"?

Mate. Can't you see? Can't you read between the lines?

They've not got it in for Everton that's too deep, they've simply tried to make an example of Everton, because of the way things are in the league and the onset of an Independent Regulator. It's back fired on them.

Mate. Can't you see? Can't you read between the lines?

They've not got it in for Everton that's too deep, they've simply tried to make an example of Everton, because of the way things are in the league and the onset of an Independent Regulator. It's back fired on them.
I mean I did say that.
That doesnt mean the punishment *WASNT excessive, but that was solely for political reasons.

Oh right, then lets close down the forum.

Cos nobody knows anything.

I always assumed a forum was a place in which people expressed views.

But I guess we can only talk about things we KNOW.

Be right back, just deleting my entire 15 year posting history, the concept of a forum has all been a lie.
Let's close down this forum and start a new one where only the top six posters can post anything.

If anyone else tries to say something, their post gets immediately deleted. Then if they try to post again, they get banned. We could call it the Premier Forum.

Do you think it was incompetence that allowed the Saudi takeover of Newcastle?

Their corruption knows no bounds nor has any morals.

I struggle to find any other word for it.
No, I think that was morally corrupt.

But according to the rules that The Premier League follow, there was no legal reason to decline the Newcastle takeover.

Name your top 6 Browns!
Says a member of the ‘vested interest 6’
IMG_6245.webp

🤣

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back