6 + 2 Point Deductions

Blackstone Chambers is the main firm they have who fought the UEFA charges.

Lord Pannick KC is leading the City legal team.

Blackstone Chambers also represent the Premier League as well and also us.

An independent Disciplinary Commission issued its decision today in a case brought by the Premier League against Everton FC for breach of the Premier League’s Profitability and Sustainability Rules. The Commission imposed an immediate deduction of 10 league points.

Adam Lewis KC and Jason Pobjoy, instructed by Linklaters LLP, acted for the Premier League.

James Segan KC and Celia Rooney, instructed by Pinsent Masons LLP, acted for the Club.

The Disciplinary Commission’s judgment can be found here.

Nick De Marco KC and David Lowe acted for Leeds United, Nottingham Forest, Southampton, Leicester City and Burnley in relation to an application to intervene in the proceedings. The decision is available here.

The full case can be read here.

An independent Disciplinary Commission issued its decision today in a case brought by the Premier League against Everton FC for breach of the Premier League’s Profitability and Sustainability Rules. The Commission imposed an immediate deduction of 10 league points.

Adam Lewis KC and Jason Pobjoy, instructed by Linklaters LLP, acted for the Premier League.

James Segan KC and Celia Rooney, instructed by Pinsent Masons LLP, acted for the Club.

The Disciplinary Commission’s judgment can be found here.

Nick De Marco KC and David Lowe acted for Leeds United, Nottingham Forest, Southampton, Leicester City and Burnley in relation to an application to intervene in the proceedings. The decision is available here.

The full case can be read here.

Must be fun at the Xmas parties for them all.

Must be fun at the Xmas parties for them all.

J
gulp.jpg

Just scanning through the legal document and I dont wanna worry anybody, but we might be screwed.

It says there that they all had different firms?

But anyway, just scanning through the legal document and I dont wanna worry anybody, but we might be screwed.

View attachment 240235
I can’t imagine why folk still think we’re getting anything back. If we do, great, but I’ve accepted it.