6 + 2 Point Deductions

It’s like getting a spot fine for indecent exposure whilst sleepwalking and then getting another for lewd behaviour before getting a chance to pull your pants back up, I suspect that’s what it’s like anyway
That’s what you get if you’re appealing to the copper for leniency after an innocent mistake with your bits still flapping loose 20 minutes later.

To be fair when Villa claim 54 million losses due to Covid and Arsenal claim 105 million losses due to Covid and we then claim 270 million losses due to Covid.

Who is the club manipulating figures?
We were due to be building a stadium in that period and those costs went up due to Covid, which I don't think we caused.
We lost sponsorship because of the war in Ukraine which further increased costs while significantly reducing our incone. I don't remember it being the County Road Cutters attacking Kiev.
Every club 'massages' figures, i.e. 'undisclosed fee' for transfers etc. how tax is paid and the value of assets such as players.
We're not innocent but we're not guilty as charged either. Simples.

We were due to be building a stadium in that period and those costs went up due to Covid, which I don't think we caused.
We lost sponsorship because of the war in Ukraine which further increased costs while significantly reducing our incone. I don't remember it being the County Road Cutters attacking Kiev.
Every club 'massages' figures, i.e. 'undisclosed fee' for transfers etc. how tax is paid and the value of assets such as players.
We're not innocent but we're not guilty as charged either. Simples.

We were quoting them losses regarding Covid before the Ukraine war.

Regarding the sponsorship, it seems we got fully paid for the 21/22 season.

Screenshot_20240101_165950_Drive.webp

We will have to see the next set of accounts and see the difference.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back