6 + 2 Point Deductions

Screenshot_20231122-182703_Samsung Internet.jpg

So the tevez and mascherano deals went through while this fella, who was on the independent(no laughing at the back) board, was the director of finance at west ham. Who's to say he didnt blow the whistle after being tipped off it was going to blow up. Im massively struggling to get my head around him sitting on this independent board. According to the PL own site he was the only one with no legal history and on the board because of his football background. Yeah, a messed up one
More you dig. More this stinks.

Absolutely this.

As we've all said the rules were changed midstream and Everon were denied what we'd been promised and what all other clubs had got before them.

This cant stand. It just cant.

And BTW shame on those fans on this forum who are overly-fond of telling others that we are bang to rights. They are unspeakable...YOU know who you are.
In fairness to them @davek the Club itself conceded it's wrongdoings - perhaps too easily in the hope of cutting a mitigation deal - so I guess you can't really blame them for adopting this stance. But, yeah, we have been stiffed BIG time and it is now up to us, the fans, to fight our corner because I am not confident our legal people can...or will!

But they’ll happily air all the gimps from the clubs who’ve spent time in the lower leagues doing that awful “oooooh your sh… hahaha” at every goal kick.

Should be a points deduction just for that kind of appalling league 2 banter IMHO.
Also more than happy to have the microphones ramped up to full volume next to the away end so you can’t hear our fans at all so this is a bit of a joke in itself.
Sky were also more than happy for Chelsea to sing “Phill Neville is a C*******” over and over loud and clear for 20 minutes a few years ago, plus countless other cases at other grounds where it’s clear as day…

Pure censorship to protect the “brand” no doubt in collusion with the Prem.

Imagine if they suggested piping in artificial sound over that lot over the park??? That said, I’m pretty sure they do anyway to bump up their mythical “famous atmosphere”

In fairness to them @davek the Club itself conceded it's wrongdoings - perhaps too easily in the hope of cutting a mitigation deal - so I guess you can't really blame them for adopting this stance. But, yeah, we have been stiffed BIG time and it is now up to us, the fans, to fight our corner because I am not confident our legal people can...or will!

There's a world of difference between acknowledging we breached the rules and being bang to rights. That's the whole point of the punishment not remotely fitting the crime.

Maybe but there's a bit too much of the "But we DID transgress rules, lad. Show me where I'm wrong..."

Yeah, thanks Mr edgy, now do us all a favour and STFU.

And BTW shame on those fans on this forum who are overly-fond of telling others that we are bang to rights. They are unspeakable...YOU know who you are.
Some of the wisdom that has been bestowed upon us has been useful, and in many cases I’m sure correct.

But the tone is grating. Sounds like being “right” on the internet about the ins and outs is far more important than the club and the clear injustice (note: not claiming innocence)

Yes they did. On weather interest on the stadium counted to p&s.
Interest on Stadium loans is a permissible deduction so is allowed for P&S rules.

If we had paid interest on the Stadium loans then they would have been offset. The issue is that we told the Premier League that commercial loans from Metro and Rights media funding were being used for the Stadium. That wasn't true the terms of the loans stated they were not being used for the Stadium.

here are the terms of the loans as published on the companies house website.

Use of Funds
If the facility is successfully completed, the funds will be used for working capital facility
purposes. Hence, in the same way as the Rights and Media Funding Limited facility this
additional financing support will be used for operational purposes during the 2020/21
season.
We do not intend to use any of the funds for the new stadium project or to buy players in
the transfer window. These funds will be used to continue to support the Club and all of the
activities that the Club are involved in for the term of the facility.
That representation is incorporated into the Metro Bank PLC loan agreement
dated 29 April 2021. Clause 2.3 reads –
Purpose
The Borrower shall apply all amounts borrowed by it…towards the payment of
indebtedness and its working capital requirements.
According to Everton’s accounts to 30 June 2022, the sums borrowed by
Everton from Metro Bank PLC totalled £26.25 million as at that date. By an
amended and restated agreement originally dated 29 April 2021 Rights &
Media Funding Ltd agreed to lend Everton the sum of £150 million. Clause
3.1 of that agreement provided –
The Borrower shall apply all amounts borrowed by it…towards its working capital
purposes.
According to Everton’s accounts to 30 June 2022 the sums borrowed under
this agreement totalled £150 million as at that date.

We misled the Premier League. The Stadium was being funded by INTEREST FREE loans from Moshiri. They didn't change the rules in any way whatsoever. All that happened is they found out we were misleading them.

You CAN claim for the interest on infrastructure loans. You CANNOT claim for loans for working capital that is used to fund everyday spending.

The Metro loan was to provide cashflow during COVID and the Rights media loans are used to get an advance on TV money basically a pay day loan.

Maybe but there's a bit too much of the "But we DID transgress rules, lad. Show me where I'm wrong..."

Yeah, thanks Mr edgy, now do us all a favour and STFU.
Exactly.
As I said earlier, we were doing 34 in a 30 zone so technically we were guilty of speeding, but being slapped with 6 points on our licence is an absolute disgrace and potentially a threat to our livelihood.

View attachment 236280

So the tevez and mascherano deals went through while this fella, who was on the independent(no laughing at the back) board, was the director of finance at west ham. Who's to say he didnt blow the whistle after being tipped off it was going to blow up. Im massively struggling to get my head around him sitting on this independent board. According to the PL own site he was the only one with no legal history and on the board because of his football background. Yeah, a messed up one
More you dig. More this stinks.
You are questioning the motives of a whistleblower with absolutely no evidence that he acted in bad faith. Well done.

What makes you think it is his company?

Moshiri owns 94.1% of Everton. As for a director loan, how does that work when Usmanov has had his bank accounts frozen?

We are on the brink of going under because we have been mismanaged. Not because P&S rules have kicked in. The second word sustainability says it all. That means a club being run so that it remains a going concern when a sugar daddy's funds are removed. Have a look at what happened to Blackburn after Jack Walker's money stopped pouring into the club.

As for debt-fuelled expenditure, you will have to explain to me which top 6 clubs have gone into unmanageable debt to fund transfers.

Your team did when they ended up bust and got bailed out by FSG because the judge was a Liverpool fan. I notice though you didn’t give back all the players and trophies that you bought with money Hicks and Gillette didn’t have.