6 + 2 Point Deductions

I'm not checking your figures mate, I trust what you've said, but we fooked ffp, after spending half a billion quid on lids, and that didn't include Barkley, Lukaku and Stones as they came before mosh.

I did a quick google of players signed since Mosh took over, and I don't think it includes the last 12 months, either way, the following list is a total car crash in terms of long term first team players/sell on value.

Yannick Bolasie
Ashley Williams
Idrissa Gueye
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Maartenn Stekelenburg
Enner Valencia
Morgan Schneiderlin
Ademola Lookman
Gylfi Sigurdsson
Michael Keane#]
Jordan Pickford
Davy Klaassen
Henry Onyekuru
Sandro Ramirez
Wayne Rooney
Cuco Martina
Nikola Vlasic
Theo Walcott
Eliaquim Mangala
Richarlison
Yerry Mina
Lucas Digne
Kurt Zouma
Bernard
Jonas Lossl
Alex Iwobi
Jean- Philippe Gbamin
Fabian Delph
Djibril Sidibe
Moise Kean
Andre Gomes
Jarrad Branthwaite
Ben Godfrey
Allan
Abdoulaye Doucoure
Niels Nkounkou
James Rodriguez
Joshua King
Robin Olsen
Demarai Gray
Andros Townsend
Salomon Rondon
Asmir Begovic
Andy Lonergan
Vitaliy Mykolenko
Nathan Patterson
Dele Alli
Donny van de Beek
Anwar El Ghazi
Amadou Onana
Dwight McNeil
Neal Maupay
James Garner
Idrissa Gueye
James Tarkowski
Conor Coady
Ruben Vinagre

Well, I purposely left players out that were on loan or low price/value aging players

But whatever. Why aren't we factoring in the sales of Stones, Barkley and Lukaku then? They were sold during the period you've just referenced?

And as I also said, we've improved recruitment. Look at the post-Walsh era of that list:

Richarlison
Yerry Mina
Lucas Digne
Kurt Zouma
Bernard
Jonas Lossl
Alex Iwobi
Jean- Philippe Gbamin
Fabian Delph
Djibril Sidibe
Moise Kean
Andre Gomes
Jarrad Branthwaite
Ben Godfrey
Allan
Abdoulaye Doucoure
Niels Nkounkou
James Rodriguez
Joshua King
Robin Olsen
Demarai Gray
Andros Townsend
Salomon Rondon
Asmir Begovic
Andy Lonergan
Vitaliy Mykolenko
Nathan Patterson
Dele Alli
Donny van de Beek
Anwar El Ghazi
Amadou Onana
Dwight McNeil
Neal Maupay
James Garner
Idrissa Gueye
James Tarkowski
Conor Coady
Ruben Vinagre

Granted, we've signed a few duds in there, and more than most clubs, but there's also been good signings, and some we were unlucky with such as Mina (top player , just became injury prone) and Gbamin (suffered the worst injury I can remember for any Everton player.)

If you look at that section of the list, how many permanent transfers would you describe as disastrous? I'm going with 5. Gbamin, Gomes, Alli, Delph and Maupay.

So whilst that list isn't great, i'm counting 13 decent permanent signings with prices, fee's received etc, factored in to my thinking.

If he's healthy, good chance he's loaned out agai.
I agree, and that may be best for us even if we have to pay 75% of his wages. I don't see any way we play him in enough games to trigger a 10 mil payment, we simply can't afford that (or even 8 mil). If we can get a small portion of his wages off the books with a loan deal, that's a win.

9pts for admin - only if 777 pull out. Obviously that kills us as far as surviving 23/24 is concerned, but maybe that opens a door for a better buyer.

This is nonsense. Scaremongering, Daily Fail was it?

It really doesn't matter if 777 pull out, that doesn't mean we go in to administration. However it makes it a situation for sure. Would have to sell players.