6 + 2 Point Deductions

According to this, we have to.

The Premier League have introduced a new rule following Everton's Financial Fair Play charges last season which compels clubs with a recent history of overspending to submit their accounts three months before the rest of the top flight.

Under Rule E.48 clubs who are forecasting losses must file audited accounts to the Premier League by December 31 rather than the standard March 31 deadline.

The new regulation is an attempt by the Premier League to ensure that any disciplinary cases arising from alleged breaches of FFP rules are dealt with before the end of the same season.

It is Ratt Hughes, so take it with a grain of salt.
We haven’t overspent on plays though. It’s to do with interest payments for the new ground. KOFF Daily mail you Tory price of Sh1t3.

I think there was, loosly, they used Sheffield Wednesday. I don't know anything about what happened there, but as far as I understand theirs was far more deliberate.

The clear and obvious error is that they (PL) had no actual punishment. Just a formula.

The other clear and obvious point to make is so clear and so obvious. 9 points Portsmouth received for going in to administration. Whilst the six breakaway teams got a mere £3m fine. Which is worse? Administration? Trying to break from the league pyramid (they weren't just trying to break away they actually presented they were joining the ESL) OR a poxy £19.5m overspend? Lets not forget they also moved the goal posts hence Everton went from robustly claiming they were innocent to holding their hands up.

All of which is very arbitrary. This keeps unravelling.
The scab 6 breaking away is so severe that it NOW carries a 30 point deduction, bare in mind instead of getting 30 points they got a £3m fine....

I think formally before the end of the season and we find out in January about last year's accounts.
Been thinking about this. They cannot leave it until very late in the season. IF they decide to give us points back with, say, only 4 or 5 games left, other teams will no doubt protest, and rightly imo. Everyone needs to know where they stand by end of March at the latest.

Been thinking about this. They cannot leave it until very late in the season. IF they decide to give us points back with, say, only 4 or 5 games left, other teams will no doubt protest, and rightly imo. Everyone needs to know where they stand by end of March at the latest.
The points decision will be confirmed before the end of January to stop a crap storm if we get any back .....

Said exactly that in my numerous scenarios that I've posted. All more in hope than expectation. But you've related the main point with regards us getting points reinstated if that's what happens. Because then so many other clubs will cry like stuck pigs if they suddenly find themselves dragged back into danger and the later it's left before announcing it the less time clubs including us can do anything about it.
All they've said is that it will be before the end of May. I can't shake off the feeling that the longer it's left before announcing the outcome, the less likely it'll be we'll get anything back.