6 + 2 Point Deductions

Would anyone truly care if we were relegated because of a 20 point deduction? Because they shouldn’t. It’d be quite obvious that they’re trying to get rid of us any which way necessary and it’s completely futile hoping to resist against it.
I would care but I would be able to accept it because I'd know it was totally undeserved.

If we go down with 2 points deductions then the credibility of the league is gone in any case.

Anyone looking at this objectively will tell that we haven't been treated fairly and that the process is a farce.

So we’ve spent basically nothing for 3 years but still allegedly breached the rules. Other clubs have spent hundreds of millions but that’s sound. The entire thing is a disgrace. It’s not fit for purpose at best, and corrupt at worse.

Feels like there’s more to this than meets the eye though, they’re absolutely desperate to relegate us. My best guess is that they’re embarrassed they could never nail us for Usmanov and feel very silly and want payback.

If they hit us with more points deductions I’m genuinely done with footy because I simply can’t get behind the sport anymore.
We need working capital every month

The thing is we’re the ones being punished, not Moshiri, not Kenwright, not anyone else but the fans.

I have no problem saying that we’re a terribly run club but how have the Premier League allowed it to happen to us? They should be responsible for making sure that a football club such as ours doesn’t fall into completely avoidable situations like this. Make no mistake this will kill the club, and I mean extinction.

I honestly believe in decades once the Premier League itself is no more people will look back on us being the first domino to fall. How can the governing body of football allow one of the world’s most successful and historic clubs go bust, all while shielding the manufactured clubs like Chelsea, City and no doubt Newcastle soon, 3 clubs who before they got their dodgy money wouldn’t be a fraction as successful as Everton, combined.

Like others have said if these people behind the club had any bottle they’d threaten to resign from the league, we’re going down regardless if we get another deduction, I say make the whole thing a circus level farce on a global scale. The 6 clubs that these rules were made to protect got a lesser punishment combined for trying to kill the league, I say we try to kill it now ourselves.

Forest fan reckons they could get 16pts, which would be interesting

Clubs like Fulham have a debt of like 150mil over the last few years. Villa is close to 400mil West Ham about 300mil.
It’s just mental how it’s only us.

They don't have a wages to turnover ratio of just under 90%

There debt could be longterm while ours is over a few years.

The Rights Media loans are based on the TV money so guessing they will be taking in the region of 40 million of that. We will be starting each year on a massive loss.