6 + 2 Point Deductions

Given the first charge took so long to conclude because we sent them hundreds of pages of info in support of our mitigation, suggest we might want to send the PL hundreds of thousands of pages this time round.
Wrappers of the various chippies used by Finch Farm staff between 2019-2023 needs to be included.

Yes but the crux was down to a minor accounting error based on loans we allocating to a different "bank account".

We have a very good case, which makes the fact we have now twice admitted guilt unforgivable.

No, it's not a minor accounting error or allocation.

If you go out and get a car loan, you can't legally spend that money on a house.

You can't go out and get working capital loans and use them for the stadium.

This is what we're talking about.

Absolute shambles the way they make rules up as they go along seriously whatever reason the powers that be want us gone from their scripted games can’t wait to see the back of us new stadium is for sustaining a football club and furthermore an area of the city that needs developing so by building that we’re doing bad don’t make sense to be punished for it.like Tory government the premier league we’re the rich rule and get richer, it is ran by worse snakes than any club in the league the premier league is a shitshow who appointed someone to work with us so this didn’t happen but I’d did TWICE 2faced corrupt liars
They commission basically said we misled the premier league and that’s why they signed off on everything. If we basically hadn’t lied to them then the Premier league would have stopped us from getting into this mess (according to them) So basically the premier league have done no wrong and we’re a bunch of lying… (insert whatever expletive you fancy here)

Wording of the PL statement seems to imply that the club have admitted this second breach. How does that tally with the official statement from the club itself?
We've declared over £105 million loss over the 3 years, and Forest have declared over £61 million, therefore the PL take that as an admission of a breach of PSR

I honestly hope we fail both appeals and still stay up.
Worst case scenario:
We don't get the 10 points already docked back.
We stay on 17 points at present.
We get docked another 10 points along with Forest, taking us down to 7 points.
17 games to play.
So what points total would we need to survive with a total of 20 points deducted?
I would suggest 34, as I don't see the present bottom three getting to that total (nor probably Forest if they get 10 deducted).
So, I feel we would need 27 points from 17 games.
Do-able? Just might be.

Anything less than a final total of 20 points lost improves the above situation...

Last edited:
Double jeopardy means you can't be charged with an offence you have already been found not guilty of. We haven't been found not guilty of breaching PSR.

The Independent panel's report made it clear we did gain a sporting advantage. If the original punishment had occurred last season then we would have been relegated, would have then breached EFL rules, and would almost certainly have gone into administration.
No, double jeopardy is the prosecution of the same offense twice. Guilt has nothing to do with it.

Further, the panel did NOT make it clear we gained a sporting advantage, clearly you didnt read it. In fact they did not list or show any evidence of sporting advantage and instead relied solely on making an "inference" based on a factual breach of over 105m, assuming that there must be some advantage just being over that number. That was the only criteria they could use because they couldnt find evidence otherwise.

How was this ever allowed to get even remotely to this point in the first place

Screenshot_20240115_172938_Outlook.jpg