6 + 2 Point Deductions

What we need right now is an Andy Burnham blammo message that tells us everything is alright cos he's got the government, Mi5, NHS, Metropolitan Police, Fire Brigade, Gordon the Gofer, Roland Rat, Elton Welsby, Everton Clubcall, Barbie, Fleetwood Mac, Lollipop Lady, fella from the R Whites Lemonade advert and the Honey Monster all in our corner and ready to take in the PL.
"Callscost£2perminuteonaBTlandline".... "There are.... many.... players..... who Everton.... may.... or..... may not..... sign. Amongst them.... is... Sean...."
"Sean Davis! Sean Davis! Sean Davis!"
".....Walker"

7wqN.gif

If we somehow stay up after all this, thus securing our survival as a club... it would be not only a huge relief but perhaps the greatest achievement in our club's history.

I have a lot of faith in these players and we would only be 5 points off safety with another 10 points deduction.

Getting very technical but this thread appears to go against the Esk (so is probably right)and makes it look like we are unlikely to get anything back

It's amazing that so many people including Evertonians don't seem to have got this yet.

The loans that this interest has been accumulated on are the loans we always have to take out for cash flow operations of the footballing business from a mainstream bank or an alternative lender like Rights and Media Funding Limited.

We can all thank Kenwright for those genius business decisions.

A very valid post.

Too many seem to have forgotten or choose to ignore the facts that Moshiri, Kenwright, Barrett-Baxendale and Ingles are the owner/were the board who wasted millions and continually LIED about funding being in place/imminent for BMD.

If people really want to get angry about the state the club is in, it's all those above and the thousands who believed all their collective BS.
Thing is the majority of the incumbents at the time are no longer with the club and the owner has effectively checked out no different to the owner of Reading.
Yes we can get angry at what has happened in the past but this isn’t going to solve anything. It’s the present and future that matters most at this moment in time and if we as fans take our eye off the ball then who knows what further pain we are all in for next.

Aside from this, I fully believe everything is riding on the outcome of the appeal as new charges won’t be reviewed until then plus as it stands, the PL haven’t even organised a hearing yet apparently. That outcome will tell us everything we need to know about how the next six months are going to play out.
Let’s hope this Silk is worth their wedge…

If we somehow stay up after all this, thus securing our survival as a club... it would be not only a huge relief but perhaps the greatest achievement in our club's history.

I have a lot of faith in these players and we would only be 5 points off safety with another 10 points deduction.
You posting off both accounts tonight just in case you get confused .

A very valid post.

Too many seem to have forgotten or choose to ignore the facts that Moshiri, Kenwright, Barrett-Baxendale and Ingles are the owner/were the board who wasted millions and continually LIED about funding being in place/imminent for BMD.

If people really want to get angry about the state the club is in, it's all those above and the thousands who believed all their collective BS.

I'm still waiting for DBB to update us on the "two incoming partners" for the stadium that were meant to be confirmed a few weeks a go.

Thing is the majority of the incumbents at the time are no longer with the club and the owner has effectively checked out no different to the owner of Reading.
Yes we can get angry at what has happened in the past but this isn’t going to solve anything. It’s the present and future that matters most at this moment in time and if we as fans take our eye off the ball then who knows what further pain we are all in for next.

Aside from this, I fully believe everything is riding on the outcome of the appeal as new charges won’t be reviewed until then plus as it stands, the PL haven’t even organised a hearing yet apparently. That outcome will tell us everything we need to know about how the next six months are going to play out.
Let’s hope this Silk is worth their wedge…
I wonder if his salary will see us fail the next FFP reporting period

Getting very technical but this thread appears to go against the Esk (so is probably right)and makes it look like we are unlikely to get anything back

Couple of things....IF the rules weren't changed in regards to loans against infrastructure (post Spurs building theirs) would this be an issue?

How does taking commercial loans to cover day to day ops after investing personal funds to build a stadium differ from say....a clubs owner using a company they own to over inflate sponsorship?

Or is that a stretch?

Think what I'm trying to say is...if a club is investing in a huge infrastructure, does it matter where the money is diverted to?

What culpability do Everton's auditors and the premier league have in signing off accounts that are now being flagged as a breach of rules? Or were the premier league only overseeing our transfer spending in when we were working with them?