6 + 2 Point Deductions

Tbh it's fully dependent on who the Premier League wants to be relegated. The commission is not independent if it's selected by the Premier League. If the Premier League wants us gone, and even if they know there will be uproar if we're docked 10+ points in one season despite City any Chelsea not being dealt with, they'll tell the commission what to do and there will be nothing we can do about it.
I am not normally one into the conspiracy side but we have become a big inconvenience to the PL to the point where they would probably like to pass us onto to the EFL to deal with future PSR issues and the fallout from the ownership debacle. 6 points probably finishes us off and they could probably get a way with it because it is in line with the previous penalty. Personally I think it will be 4 points so in line with Forest. In the last few days I have started to get this feeling that 3 points might be the number although I did hear previously that the number would typically be even. I guess we will know tomorrow

I am not normally one into the conspiracy side but we have become a big inconvenience to the PL to the point where they would probably like to pass us onto to the EFL to deal with future PSR issues and the fallout from the ownership debacle. 6 points probably finishes us off and they could probably get a way with it because it is in line with the previous penalty. Personally I think it will be 4 points so in line with Forest. In the last few days I have started to get this feeling that 3 points might be the number although I did hear previously that the number would typically be even. I guess we will know tomorrow
Sorry, the even number bit made me laugh.

Just expecting us to appeal horrible that we have to wait and see again what they give us.
I think if we do appeal whatever we get we simply have to assume it fails and we’re on what we end up on.

In a way it might even help psychologically to appeal- we’ll know the points we’re on worst case scenario (zero points back) and treat that as our total.

But the other teams involved won’t be able to say for sure where we are or what they need and I think that’s probably more of a psychological disadvantage for them than us when it comes to the last few games.

What is the reason for this lol

lol

I did hear previously that the number would typically be even.

This is great, and to be fair, sounds about right on how the PL come to decisions.

“Well the number has to be even. And should be divisible by the number of days in the month. And should be more than the number of letters in the day of the week the decision is made. And the decision should be made when Jupiter is rising in Uranus.”

“Oh, and Evertonians should think they’ve been shafted at the end of it”.