6 + 2 Point Deductions

That number is for the whole company though and I assume only players will count for the new squad cost rules (maybe coaching staff too?). Obviously the playing squad is a massive chunk of the overall but not all.
Well if its only player costs I fully expect City to sack Haaland from the playing squad and appoint him "Director of Football Goals" and make him wear a suit during games.

I think we will be safe by a good amount of points and then we will get our two points back. The premier league have embarrassed themselves over the interest on the stadium and our sudden improvement will help them conceal their embarrassment.

I wouldnt be surprised at all. Knowing they will face no legal fight from another club down there. A token gesture will be thrown back. You can smell the way they operate.

Just thinking, without the 8 point deduction we'd have been safe and relaxed with the flip flops on on Wednesday night, and without the intensity we showed probably the RS simply blow us away, needing it more than us. Who knows, maybe the PL have inadvertently cost their beloved RS a shot at the title.

Worth it in the end.

Just thinking, without the 8 point deduction we'd have been safe and relaxed with the flip flops on on Wednesday night, and without the intensity we showed probably the RS simply blow us away, needing it more than us. Who knows, maybe the PL have inadvertently cost their beloved RS a shot at the title.

Worth it in the end.
I agree with you, but that LFC team brought a knife to a gun fight and then moaned about it afterwards.
I guess there maybe comes a point where referee protection becomes factored into your game and you're surprised when your games don't just win themselves.
Shame all those YNWAs left them to stand all alone by the end eh.

Leicester promoted and staring down the barrel of a points deduction.
Have to be looking similar to the first one have been against the prem and championship. Have to be looking at atleast 6 points but well cant trust them to even follow what they have done to us. Still hope we can get that 3 rd charge even if could be two points or whatever thrown out and well just end this bs. Then just watch city chelsea leicester get done to the same standard as us

Have to be looking similar to the first one have been against the prem and championship. Have to be looking at atleast 6 points but well cant trust them to even follow what they have done to us. Still hope we can get that 3 rd charge even if could be two points or whatever thrown out and well just end this bs. Then just watch city chelsea leicester get done to the same standard as us

I don’t see how we can’t breach next year mate, we are losing 90 mill a year even with sales, I just don’t see how we aren’t posting another big loss.

I don’t see how we can’t breach next year mate, we are losing 90 mill a year even with sales, I just don’t see how we aren’t posting another big loss.
Cant argue with you, honestly i have no idea i kno we need a big sale but well sad thing is could easily be two and we kno who that will be. Would be good to see somebody try break it down, like would a takeover help with new deals into the club and maybe naming rights for us to pass. Just find it insane that we aint evn spending to bring in new players or well going over the top spending. The club is just trying to get back on track that is the whole problem with ffp why dont they actually try and help get clubs into a good position not just go on the attack