6 + 2 Point Deductions

….whilst appreciating more posters know the detail of this more than me, I’d expect the Forest and Everton sanctions to remain unaltered.

It’s not that I think they’re right, the whole process has been exposed as an absolute sham but from the PL perspective they will see the need for some type of sanction for those that err. What is clearly out of kilter is the 6 point deduction.

What is an absolute disgrace is the PL push for the original 10 points. They have backed themselves in a huge corner on this, different rules for different clubs exposed.
I was expecting us to get a point back, and maybe forest to get 2 back at most. Wouldnt mind in a way if it stayed the same now, just to make the fight between Luton and Forest better

….whilst appreciating more posters know the detail of this more than me, I’d expect the Forest and Everton sanctions to remain unaltered.

It’s not that I think they’re right, the whole process has been exposed as an absolute sham but from the PL perspective they will see the need for some type of sanction for those that err. What is clearly out of kilter is the 6 point deduction.

What is an absolute disgrace is the PL push for the original 10 points. They have backed themselves in a huge corner on this, different rules for different clubs exposed.
The PL actually pushed for 12 points in the first deduction and only the IC said it should be 10.

I would be very interested in the minutes of the PL exec meeting held in August 23 that they refused to give up to the DCMS select committee…I wonder if Andy Burnham has managed to get hold of them 🤔

The PL actually pushed for 12 points in the first deduction and only the IC said it should be 10.

I would be very interested in the minutes of the PL exec meeting held in August 23 that they refused to give up to the DCMS select committee…I wonder if Andy Burnham has managed to get hold of them 🤔

….that would be of great interest but I can’t see it happening now. I’d actually like to see Masters recalled to that Select Committee.

Apparently the rules are going to change, not sure when that will happen and what happens to the likes of Leicester who apparently have historic accounts to answer.

Little whispers Forest are getting two points back

Be funny to see the fume from Luton and Burnley now we’re safe
If they ended up with only 2 for a 34m breach it would be an absolute disgrace. It might ultimately not change the relegation picture but that wouldn’t change it being an affront to justice. Our IC basically said the 4 they got was light.

If they ended up with only 2 for a 34m breach it would be an absolute disgrace. It might ultimately not change the relegation picture but that wouldn’t change it being an affront to justice. Our IC basically said the 4 they got was light.
They might yet get them put back on though for their outburst against the officials which would be hilarious.

So, if this rule set we hopefully won't have deductions next season (or whenever the rules are adapted), however, it doesn't solve the fact that our club is hemorrhaging money due to debts.

So, if this rule set we hopefully won't have deductions next season (or whenever the rules are adapted), however, it doesn't solve the fact that our club is hemorrhaging money due to debts.

Rules won’t be in place next season. Also I think that’s just one part of it and would be in conjunction with other PSR rules. That would just state the absolute cap.