777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone would be crazy to agree a deal before they know what division we'll be in. I think it'll become clear whether its just 777 or not after that's confirmed

I've though this all along. If we stay up any potential suitors would surely then rear their heads.

If you were looking to buy a club that had points deductions hanging over them and the possibility of relegation you would probably wait to see the outcome.

My only and I mean only 'hope' with this lot is that they fully clear the decks in the summer once this takeover is finally rubber stamped. It would at least suggest to me that they're fully aware of how poorly the club is operating and that a mass cull is in order, both on & off the pitch.

a mass cull is in order, both on & off the pitch.
Dont like the sound of these 777 Partners but the idea of a mass cull both on/off the pitch would not be a bad thing, we have severe deadwood at this club and getting rid of them would be a ideal way to start again, albeit maybe in the championship (really hope not !!!)

Why can't some über rich dudes take us over? Or failing that, someone like the guy at Brighton that is competent at running a football club?
Fair point, but let's see how competent he is when it's engineered so that he has to sell Mitoma et al to Utd/arse/chelski/RS for peanuts or face 'pauper penalties' - as opposed to 'luxury tax'

My only and I mean only 'hope' with this lot is that they fully clear the decks in the summer once this takeover is finally rubber stamped. It would at least suggest to me that they're fully aware of how poorly the club is operating and that a mass cull is in order, both on & off the pitch.
Having watched us for 7 months they certainly can't be under any illusions.

They've mismanaged their largest asset into oblivion. I guess the only good news is that know exactly what a poorly run business looks like.

This bunch are dominic chapell to moshiri's phil green.

asset strippers to pick the last off the carcass.

This pretty much ensures that the gits are going to buy us doesn't it?

FFS

I don't know what's worse, the fact MSP want to give 777 more time, or the fact MSP don't want half of Moshiri's shares for relatively cheap, so we're basically not financially viable