777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Proper laughing at the fact that these loons have probably been to more games than Moshiri has in his entire spell as owner.
FUFg2mfXEAkpWjE.jpg

You'd think if these sleezebags were on the verge of completing a takeover of the club, they'd arrange some kind of player loan with one of their clubs they own, since our squad is in desperate need of being bolstered before the window ends

Also hope the takeover doesn't come to fruition since they seem to be facing more lawsuits than Russell brand

No doubt the PL announcement within days of the transfer window shutting just so little Everton don’t even think about signing a player.
I'd say it'll be announced days after the appeals process is complete.
I'd also say we'll get a few points back but a transfer ban for next summer.

Also, looking for any silver lining here, they seem to be doing ok with Genoa,

I'd say it'll be announced days after the appeals process is complete.
I'd also say we'll get a few points back but a transfer ban for next summer.

Also, looking for any silver lining here, they seem to be doing ok with Genoa,
Yeah Genoa do seem to be doing some decent business to be fair. The actual football guys at 777 know what they’re doing.

We have the same issues with them as without them.
To an extent, yes. But we'd at least have someone in charge. Someone who could maybe supply the short term cash flow required for a loan. As it stands with Moshiri fully checked-out I don't know if we even have someone to sign off transfers. I'd be surprised if Mosh was even answering the phone any more.

Josh Wander was at Fulham last night telling fans the deal was done.
I`m conflicted with 777, perhaps the deal is done with Moshiri as he says but pending the approval of the Premier League.

Being part of a group like this really appeals to me, so many positives to sharing scouting knowledge from other countries, 1st dibs on good players in the group, sharing coaching/tactical knowledge, loaning players to lesser countries like we did with Branthwaite. Probably more I havent listed....

The issue is, I don`t trust 777, bunch of scumbags.