777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think Moshiri CBA about any flak Dave? He's on his yacht in Monaco. With central heating on it
He actually does seem to be affected by negative attention. The few times he’s been confronted or questioned he gets rattled.

we gotta hope more party’s get interested

no way do we/should we sell to 777
And what if there isn't mate? What if it is a straight choice between 777 or Dumb and Dumber (Moshiri and Kenwright)? Because that's looking more like the reality every single day and if that's the case then give me 777 right now because terrible as they may or may not be. They couldn't possibly be any worse then the two clowns!

We are way past half way mate, we moved fish and other stuff, drained the dock and cleared the area. Filled in the dock and built every side and most of the roof is complete

We might be past half way but we are nowhere near finished. We started 2 years ago and based on the current December 24 handover we've still got 14 months left. By all accounts we also still need to find another £250m in financing; 1/3rd of the build cost....how is that nearly finished?

I work in construction. We are nowhere near 'finished'. Everyone always underestimates the amount of work going on internally plus we've not even started the external works yet.

Last edited:
We might be past half way but we are nowhere near finished. We started 2 years ago and based on the current December 24 handover we've still got 14 months left. By all accounts we also still need to find another £250m in financing; 1/3rd of the build cost....how is that nearly finished?

I work in construction. We are nowhere near 'finished'. Everyone always underestimates the amount of work going on internally plus we've not even started the external works yet.
Sorry. 16 months left, not 14.

We all knew they had no pot but they could find the buyers for it in due time however the timeline of Tuesday was a fantasy.

I can see this dragging on until we find a suitable buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back