777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all of course looking at the negatives here and rightly so, but an interesting positive could be the ability to off-load some of our unwanted talent to some of their other european clubs they own and get first dibs on some of their wanted talent for our club (their most significant investment yet and you would hope, highest priority to get right).
The money is in the Premier League. We will 100% sit at the top of the tree.

People keep listing all these clubs that have gone “backwards under them”, but don’t they only have a controlling interest in one club? The others minor investments in which they have little to no say in how they’re run?

I like the unknown factor of it, it’s better than what we’ve been witnessing! I mean it could go either way but with this current lot we’re only going the wrong way.

I call it the Maupay phenomenon.

We need a striker, we get one, people hope despite obvious and building evidence of gashness because what else can they do, turns out to be rubbish, ends in despair.

Insert 777 for Maupay.

They're everywhere.
Just look around here...
giphy.gif

Any news on the structure of the deal?

How much is being paid for Moshiri’s shares, and how much debt will be remaining?

Is the delay in completing the deal usual; why wait until the end of the year?
Yes is it normal to announce a deal and close it after due diligence. If anything a month or two is fairly quick.

They're not as bad as some make out is the bottom line.

The protests against them at Red Star are mostly due to the club historically being a working class, grassroots team. US billionaire ownership goes against that.

They're not gonna pump millions into transfers, but they'll do no worse than Moshiri put it that way.

we'll be fine then as most of the fans here are Kier Starmer sympathisers

So 777 don't get a great press. My main concern is that they'll somehow separate Stadium asset from Club. I.e. they pick up a bargain stadium and infrastructure and the club end ups debt laden, with only partial ownership of the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back