777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

100%. There’s only so much anyone could spend given the PSR position so personal net worth isn’t the issue. He has enough for the short-medium term but the main thing for any new owner is to get things on an even keel not to go on a splurge.
I disagree, an owner with deep pockets is more likely to cleat all the debts rather than pay the interest you`d accumulate on them.

Don`t forget putting money in to clear debts will not affect PSR as these costs are already in the accounts and will give the club much much more wiggle room than a long term debt restructure/mortgage.

Maybe he's see's a club like Everton has a far higher ceiling than Palace , don't think many would disagree with that.

I have a theory that many of the "other 14 clubs" don't kick off about the FFP/ PSR rules ( and they could if they really wanted to change things ) . They are more than happy that they keep tight budgets and don't have to spend any more of their own money to try and compete with the Snake Six.
Do you think Palace could be one of those ?

Maybe Textor doesn't subscribe to that model.
Not many on here would disagree with that. FFP gets a beating from all but the Sky Six but the media won’t publicly rock the boat.
I think Palace want to spend within their means but (like most clubs) are looking to expand their means. Seems sensible.
Suppose no one comes in for Everton? Who is in the better position?
Textor doesn’t like that model, fair enough.

If it’s done well it shouldn’t really be a pyramid I guess. Different clubs with different needs and some shared resources, deploying those resources where they’ll do the most good. That doesn’t mean it will be done well of course.

Let’s hope so mate.

All I’ll say is I don’t see many Communist society’s these days, those that are have arguably all embraced capitalism with prob the exception of North Korea.

Not many on here would disagree with that. FFP gets a beating from all but the Sky Six but the media won’t publicly rock the boat.
I think Palace want to spend within their means but (like most clubs) are looking to expand their means. Seems sensible.
Suppose no one comes in for Everton? Who is in the better position?
Textor doesn’t like that model, fair enough.
Nowt to do with the media mate

Someone will come in that is now a given , if not Textor there will be others.

If the "other 14" don't want FFP / PSR they can just simply vote it out ....but they don't.
There's a reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back