777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What harm does it do? 🤣
none to me or you. Just makes us look amateurish.
No one involved with Everton should be happy that all the news and narrative related to the club are coming from lads with private paywalled info called bobble and esk.
At least when I was a kid running up my parents phone bill trying to find out if Limpar had signed, the club made something out of it.

none to me or you. Just makes us look amateurish.
No one involved with Everton should be happy that all the news and narrative related to the club are coming from lads with private paywalled info called bobble and esk.
At least when I was a kid running up my parents phone bill trying to find out if Limpar had signed, the club made something out of it.

I really wouldn’t worry about it mate.

I really wouldn’t worry about it mate.
I'm not overly, just saw him posting on this thread and thought I'd ask.

I miss the old fashioned 'DAVIDMOYES' type ITKs who'd pop up out of nowhere with a completely random bit of news that was always bang on and then disappears. Less of Bobble and his acolyte Benj, spouting news 10 mins before the club or Esk thinking he's Warren Buffet.

Just a personal preference I suppose.

According to Bobble on his podcast Textor is having direct talks with the PL about whether he could “park” / relinquish control at Palace pending the sale of his shares in order to speed up the process. No idea if that would be allowed but if so it would significantly speed up the process what with him already being OADT approved.

After Arsenal, Everton is the club with the second-longest continuous presence in English top-flight football, and ranks third in the all-time points rankings. The club has won nine league titles, five FA Cups, one European Cup Winners' Cup and nine Charity Shields.
View attachment 258562View attachment 258563

I like Palace, but have a little think before posting on an open forum mate. Bless your heart :)
Off topic but Selhurst Park is a boss ground. Nea.

According to Bobble on his podcast Textor is having direct talks with the PL about whether he could “park” / relinquish control at Palace pending the sale of his shares in order to speed up the process. No idea if that would be allowed but if so it would significantly speed up the process what with him already being OADT approved.
If it's seen as saving a club from potentially going under/administration then the PL might be willing to come to some sort of agreement.

he’s a million % coming aboard
with who ever buys us

I'll be amazed if they allow it to be honest mate.

You'd think it would be in Textor's interest to take control after next season. He would get the immediate uplift of the stadium, avoid whatever happens this upcoming season being on his watch and may get it cheaper. He just needs to be weary of other interest and stay at the front of the queue while dragging it out.

You'd think it would be in Textor's interest to take control after next season. He would get the immediate uplift of the stadium, avoid whatever happens this upcoming season being on his watch and may get it cheaper. He just needs to be weary of other interest and stay at the front of the queue while dragging it out.
it absolutely would not. The price would go through the roof once the stadium is complete.

Most estimates have pegged the completed stadium as a £1 billion+ asset once complete - a good chunk more than the overall build price.

I'll be amazed if they allow it to be honest mate.
Possibly but while they may hate us as @Simon Buttle says they are not going to want a preventable administration on their watch so it is probably in their interests to facilitate the deal if it comes to it.

I’ve no idea about the precise rules but I mentioned last night maybe there’s a workaround with Textor “parking” his shares with an intermediary to get him out of Palace and into Everton much quicker while a full sale is sorted. Maybe that’s the sort of thing he’s sounding out with the PL.

For me though it’s all about the deal: if Moshiri and Textor shake hands solutions will be found for the rest of it. That’s not a long way from guaranteed as Textor might be facing more competition than we know. If he can work out something with the PL regarding his Palace shares that might push him ahead though as he’d go from possibly the slowest option to the quickest.

After Arsenal, Everton is the club with the second-longest continuous presence in English top-flight football, and ranks third in the all-time points rankings. The club has won nine league titles, five FA Cups, one European Cup Winners' Cup and nine Charity Shields.
View attachment 258562View attachment 258563

I like Palace, but have a little think before posting on an open forum mate. Bless your heart :)
I think the whole Ted Lasso thing just made some Palace fans a bit giddy and confused about their status in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back