Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4932.webp
hmmm

I don’t know mate

Even the bare minimum of research into 777 painted them very negatively even from the beginning

I’m no financial expert, and even I could tell something wasn’t right with them with even my limited understanding

At that point it was more how they went about running their clubs, most weren't doing great, Liege fans had just started kicking off about a lack of ambition. As the months wore on then we got more and more noise about collapsing businesses, unpaid bills. Most likely because they were diverting all funds into Everton. If Moshiri signed the contract in say February this year, then he could legitimately be called out for feeding us to the wolves given the information out there.

At that point it was more how they went about running their clubs, most weren't doing great, Liege fans had just started kicking off about a lack of ambition. As the months wore on then we got more and more noise about collapsing businesses, unpaid bills. Most likely because they were diverting all funds into Everton. If Moshiri signed the contract in say February this year, then he could legitimately be called out for feeding us to the wolves given the information out there.

I don’t think he’s smart enough to feed us to the wolves

He’s an incompetent idiotic useless sack of crap who doesn’t have the first clue in running a football club who just saw people who could take the millstone off his neck

I just want to say, as someone who only wants to like a football team and see a few goals here and there, this club provides endless entertainment in all areas but that. I do love that I belong to a gang of utter lunatics and headcases, wouldn't have it any other way to be honest. Imagine how boring football is for fans of other clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back