777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will all be resolved once Moshiri goes to the secret, underground palace of a minted, Middle Eastern mega villain and signs over the club.

If that means he’s forced in to servitude whilst wearing chains and a gold bikini, then that’s his problem. At least he’ll have got some of his money back and we can all move on from his sorry reign.

I quite like the idea of our new stadium being called the Jabbarena.

Personally amidst all this backbiting the people I’m reserving any ire for are those who used their online presence to encourage us to ‘give them a chance’ and tried to vilify or sideline any objections to this gang of crooks.

definitely!!!

tweeta.webp

Screenshot 2024-06-01 115725.webp

One thing I will say for @The Bobble is that I don’t think I’ve ever seen him post stuff that’s truly commercially sensitive or potentially detrimental to the club- indeed I’m sure the club are well aware who he is and what is connections are. When you listen to his podcast a lot of it is debunking wild rumours from elsewhere, not creating rumours of his own.

Like the team news, I think he puts out info before publicly known, but which is privately known ie I don’t think any of it ever tips off anyone or betrays any strict confidences. I think plenty more damaging stuff comes from people who indulge in speculation.

This will all be resolved once Moshiri goes to the secret, underground palace of a minted, Middle Eastern mega villain and signs over the club.

If that means he’s forced in to servitude whilst wearing chains and a gold bikini, then that’s his problem. At least he’ll have got some of his money back and we can all move on from his sorry reign.

Does Moshiri strangle the Middle Eastern mega villain with his chains in this fan fic, or get fed to the monster living under the throne?

Jim Traynor is buying us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back