777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice rewriting of history. When the club was 'sold' to 777 while they weren't whiter than white, they were a legitimate business who owned a lot of clubs. You're basically saying he should have been a fortune teller to know that they were refinancing what they didn't have at that point.

And Moshiri wanted to sell a part stake to MSP but was blocked from doing so likely from a Kenwright cronie. But keep peddling the narrative.
I don’t know mate

Even the bare minimum of research into 777 painted them very negatively even from the beginning

I’m no financial expert, and even I could tell something wasn’t right with them with even my limited understanding

I don't keep up with all the Twitter nonsense, just what's shared on here. I've no skin in the game with the esk, or Bobble etc.
However, if those accusations are true and a group of blues have stooped to that level then they should be ashamed of themselves.
Sad truth is, anyone who is happy to do something like that in the first place isn't going to feel any shame about getting caught.

Today was supposes to be a happy day, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back