777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know the reasons why private investigators were hired, that's taking things way way too far imo

Do we know for a fact that happened though? I've seen DM screenahots describing a letter which was sent to the club but a PI being hired? Sounds over the top that, and we know that fella loves being dramatic especially about himself.

Do we know for a fact that happened though? I've seen DM screenahots describing a letter which was sent to the club but a PI being hired? Sounds over the top that, and we know that fella loves being dramatic especially about himself.
I think the fact the former chairman of the fab (jazz bal) has put it out there too is pretty damning

That usually what happens with narcissists, they have a very small group of people who idolize them no matter what, that was the case with Kenwright and it's the case with the esk.

Mate, Kenwright had substantial support for years. Even after all what happened last year people were still trying to dampen criticism

“Just get behind the team”
“Give them till the end of the transfer window”

And crap like that. It’s no wonder some want all this left in the past, they backed that fella or deliberately stayed quiet.

I’m not disregarding your point , I’m simply saying support for the supposed custodian was on a grander scale.

If i am reading this correctly then Esk and chums hired a private investigator and still got it completely wrong. Sums him and crew up if true.

I would suggest we all exercise caution without knowing the full facts involved, otherwise we could be as bad as them.

Hopefully a definitive truth can emerge but until then people are just hearing it from the sides of the people involved.

Oooh spicy

ainsley-harriott-spicy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back