777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not been the hard truth though has it. The huge majority of the stuff he’s come out with was just his opinion but stated as facts. Even covering different angles on most things he’s said he’s still been wrong the majority of the time.

Whether yourself or Esks fan boys see it or not he’s added towards the damage of the club and the nonsense us fans have had to put up with throughout all of this. So it’s not us fans having heads buried in the sand at all

I do believe the esk is a huge Evertonian, I also believe his narcissistic need for attention and fame in the football world became far more important than being a fan.

Bingo. The first sign of a narcissist is not admitting you’re wrong, but doubling down despite black and white evidence you claimed something else previously.

I understand what you are saying apart from being a grifter. Non of his content is locked behind a paywall/subscription as far as I know or is it relating to something else? Forgive my ignorance.

He makes money from the Everton website (which is his name) site traffic and the pod.

I wonder how the last remaining members of the Moshiri fan club are going to find a way to blame the Ukraine war for his decision to sell the club to these gangsters. I also hope he is made to personally pay back the £200m in loans that he has taken from them over the past 9 months out of his own pocket.
Already saw one on the official Facebook page mate 🤣
Saying that, and I quote, “Moshiri played a blinder” because he got loans off them whilst knowing they’d never be able to buy the club and now apparently because of the terms they’re now at the bottom of our list of creditors so they won’t be able to aggressively chase repayments…

Already saw one on the official Facebook page mate 🤣
Saying that, and I quote, “Moshiri played a blinder” because he got loans off them whilst knowing they’d never be able to buy the club and now apparently because of the terms they’re now at the bottom of our list of creditors so they won’t be able to aggressively chase repayments…

Jokers, delusional fantasists. The fella was happily going to sell us down the river to them. Never forget.

He was right about 777 and was right about Everton's finances early on

It is a step too far hiring a private investigator to try and dig dirt on someone and his family, pretty disgraceful actually, tory behaviour.
Does this qualify as being right about finances?

1000091475.webp

He makes money from the Everton website (which is his name) site traffic and the pod.

The pod is free isn’t it? From what I’ve heard of it there’s no ads or sponsorship?

I wish we could be a bit more unified in all this (Everton itself). Ego’s get in the way I suppose.

I got to be honest and I don’t mean to have a dig at anyone, I wish we were a bit more like this towards the people who actually put the club in the mess it’s in the first place. It’s too late now and can only look forward.

Yes I think his legacy, if any, should be

“Was crap at every facet of running the club, but he did at least get things moving with the stadium”

But then again, thanks to his buffoonery we’re probably not going to end up owning the stadium anyway, defeating the purpose of even having it to begin with

His legacy can only be reviewed after he has left the club. We're so busy trying to pin someone whilst having 20% of the facts to go on.

It's also not get the stadium moving, it's done on his watch. We can point out his mistakes like Benitez and attach full blame there, so we should be able to point out what he has done good too. Goodison would have remained looking like something poking out of a skip if he hadn't of spent the money to give her final years with a make over. Likewise the accessible seating laws would have been on the cheap taking away a good 500 or so seats from the capacity.

As said numerous times he has made mistakes but mostly what he thought were taking shortcuts to get us to where we all wanted. He has also had the worst run of luck, his time would be akin to the City owners in 2012 getting full PSR restrictions and UAE simultaneously running dry of all petroleum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back