777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooner be told the hard truth about the state of the club than have my head buried in the sand , imagine going after the guy who’s telling you your house is on fire rather than the bloke who caused it

It’s not been the hard truth though has it. The huge majority of the stuff he’s come out with was just his opinion but stated as facts. Even covering different angles on most things he’s said he’s still been wrong the majority of the time.

Whether yourself or Esks fan boys see it or not he’s added towards the damage of the club and the nonsense us fans have had to put up with throughout all of this. So it’s not us fans having heads buried in the sand at all

I do believe the esk is a huge Evertonian, I also believe his narcissistic need for attention and fame in the football world became far more important than being a fan.

….might be a daft question, but how does ‘administration suit a new owner’ when it incurs an automatic points penalty next season (possibly in addition to FFP deduction)? I’d have thought it imperative for any new owner to maintain top flight status going into BMD.
I am sure that administration wouldn't suit a new owner but the threat is a hell of a good bargaining tool.
All the creditors would be very nervous with the prospect of losing the lot.

Will hear a lot this weekend from casual observers that if we go into admin the debts are cleared and we can have a fresh start. Like a local plumbing supplies business that keeps going bust then re-appearing with a slightly different name, a trail of broken suppliers left in its wake.

Administrators can’t just say to creditors “soz lads, this business is going to carry on as a going concern in its £1bill stadium with its £80m centre back, but you can’t have your £xx million for Beto.” They have to satisfy the debt as best they can, and why would any creditor (particularly in the current climate, and especially a football club) magically agree to taking a 90% hit on what they are owed.

We are loaded with debt, but flushed with saleable assets, and they would be sold. The administrator wants to leave a functioning business. We will still be a functioning, liquid business if we have to play the Under 18s squad and are relegated by January. They don’t care. They aren’t the club, and they aren’t the fans.

Even a basic and simple issue would be if creditors do agree to reduced recovery, that line of credit is gone for a decade at best. We’d need a massive massive squad (and staff) rebuild, and every player we sought to buy, the selling club would demand up front payment, which we wouldn’t have.

It’s obviously not something that can be ruled out as a possible scenario. It does happen. But it doesn’t “clear the debts” so we can just crack on and MSP buy us for a quid.

Wow. I wonder what instigated them to do that .

In one of the bobbles and co’s spaces they where giving great insights and facts, esk piper up and said he’d heard different (he was wrong as always).

Bobble just left causing humiliation to this grifter. Hurt his ego so been trying to get ant him and upper bullens and co since.

He’s a danger and needs banning or blacklisting from this club.

In one of the bobbles and co’s spaces they where giving great insights and facts, esk piper up and said he’d heard different (he was wrong as always).

Bobble just left causing humiliation to this grifter. Hurt his ego so been trying to get ant him and upper bullens and co since.

He’s a danger and needs banning or blacklisting from this club.

I understand what you are saying apart from being a grifter. Non of his content is locked behind a paywall/subscription as far as I know or is it relating to something else? Forgive my ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back