777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The likes of view from the Bullens ,toffee tv even the blue room (never ever criticised the board ) go whichever way the way wind blows if it suits them they don’t care what impact it has on the club, disingenuous to a man, give me people like the esk who’ve called it right on these cowboys and received nothing but dogs abuse since day 1

Do you remember when he was a mod on this forum?

Constantly telling lies, stadium info, which he deleted his posts for. Utter brain rot supporting him.

Say it with me Miguel

Clueless
Goggle eyed
Freak

I hope nobody forgets all of this in the future when people get hit with the Men in Black memory pen and start waffling about “his legacy” being the stadium. He was going to happily sell us to these skint yokels if the Premier League had agreed to wave them through.

MOSHIRI OUT

The likes of view from the Bullens ,toffee tv even the blue room (never ever criticised the board ) go whichever way the way wind blows if it suits them they don’t care what impact it has on the club, disingenuous to a man, give me people like the esk who’ve called it right on these cowboys and received nothing but dogs abuse since day 1
Andy Costigan, Paul Quinn, and a few others set up a private investigation on that Benj. false allegations were made. It’s all over Twitter now. Absolutely horrific stuff.

This the guy that leached onto Kenwright and wander at the first opportunity ? Yeah I know who I trust more

I hope nobody forgets all of this in the future when people get hit with the Men in Black memory pen and start waffling about “his legacy” being the stadium. He was going to happily sell us to these skint yokels if the Premier League had agreed to wave them through.

MOSHIRI OUT

Yes I think his legacy, if any, should be

“Was crap at every facet of running the club, but he did at least get things moving with the stadium”

But then again, thanks to his buffoonery we’re probably not going to end up owning the stadium anyway, defeating the purpose of even having it to begin with

So that's it after 200 million? so long good luck?

IMG_6912.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back