777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure why some people are more bothered about people being right or wrong on the internet than they are about who is going to own the club! Just ignore the esk and anyone else on twitter ffs.

Blues turning on Blues isn't never good in any situation....I don't like seeing it.

It's getting a little bit stupid now and we wonder why this club is in such a mess when we as a fanbase are always at odds with each other IF we all sang from the same hymn sheet we might have a better ran club by now

Tbf the Esk called this months ago and has had of loads of abuse for being "negative", whilst that Benji was for ages twerking at 777 in hopes of getting better club access for him and his mates.

I think we should all wait to hear Andy C's side of the story before we rush to judgement.
I would like to know the reasons why private investigators were hired, that's taking things way way too far imo

Tbf the Esk called this months ago and has had of loads of abuse for being "negative", whilst that Benji was for ages twerking at 777 in hopes of getting better club access for him and his mates.

I think we should all wait to hear Andy C's side of the story before we rush to judgement.
I think the posts that Benji sent on Twitter are pretty damning. Regardless of any narrative, to do that to someone is pretty abhorrent.

I would like to know the reasons why a private investigator was hired, that's taking things way way too far imo

All I’ll say is this;

Benji’s Twitter post, if accurate, essentially proves that a letter was sent, so I’ll take that as truth

I’ll need similar proof for the PI stuff too, because that’s insane if it happened

Wtf would someone do that over Twitter beef?!

Jokers, delusional fantasists. The fella was happily going to sell us down the river to them. Never forget.

Nice rewriting of history. When the club was 'sold' to 777 while they weren't whiter than white, they were a legitimate business who owned a lot of clubs. You're basically saying he should have been a fortune teller to know that they were refinancing what they didn't have at that point.

And Moshiri wanted to sell a part stake to MSP but was blocked from doing so likely from a Kenwright cronie. But keep peddling the narrative.

Nice rewriting of history. When the club was 'sold' to 777 while they weren't whiter than white, they were a legitimate business who owned a lot of clubs. You're basically saying he should have been a fortune teller to know that they were refinancing what they didn't have at that point.

And Moshiri wanted to sell a part stake to MSP but was blocked from doing so likely from a Kenwright cronie. But keep peddling the narrative.

Delusional.

MOSHIRI OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back