777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't been denied though yet has it? even andy didn't deny it in the DMs

In the DMs I've seen he hasn't denied contacting the club to basically say that Winstanley is trouble-causing arsehole who they should do something about but there's no mention of any PI. Benji himself is alleging it and Jazz seems to only be confirming that he had heard about. None of that means it's a fact and definitely happened. In fact given the track record of the person involved I'm inclined to believe it's utter crap from a well-known dramatist.

I would like Andy C to address it though.

ainsley-harriott-spicy.gif
xugLGy9ekmrYdtuz7s.webp

Well all the vultures have woken up this morning, and have well and truly flapped their wings and taken to the air. For a club that is as unimportant as us according to many a fan, newspaper editors, and sports outlets, we've caused quite a stir.

In the DMs I've seen he hasn't denied contacting the club to basically say that Winstanley is trouble-causing arsehole who they should do something about but there's no mention of any PI. Benji himself is alleging it and Jazz seems to only be confirming that he had heard about. None of that means it's a fact and definitely happened. In fact given the track record of the person involved I'm inclined to believe it's utter crap from a well-known dramatist.

I would like Andy C to address it though.
I'm open to being proved wrong, i'm no fan of the bullens view, the fact it hasn't been denied yet is pretty weird though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back