777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t see how that was pessimistic. Nobody actually wanted these frauds and most sane people knew they were never being approved in the first place. Moshiri being an absolute spaceman is the only reason this has gone on so long.

Absolutely. Maybe I'm a naive, glass is half full person, but I'm more optimistic that we'll get good owners soon than I have been since Kenwright darkened the door of the boardroom. I might be in for a nasty shock, though. Time will tell.

This reminds me of a few years ago when I had some serious issues going on in my life, so I decided to hire a private investigator.

When he turned up he spent 4 hours looking at the hedges in my garden.

Turned out he was a privet investigator.

IMG_7993.webp

This reminds me of a few years ago when I had some serious issues going on in my life, so I decided to hire a private investigator.

When he turned up he spent 4 hours looking at the hedges in my garden.

Turned out he was a privet investigator.

(Reported )

It's high time Mr C appeared to put across his side of this embarrassing and humiliating tale. We, as loyal fans of GOT, and mere peasants compared to his Moderatorship, would surely be willing to extend any benefit of doubt towards him. An accusation must be believed if the accused is not willing to counter any accusations.
Ladies & Gentlemen, THE ALL NEW ARENA!

It's high time Mr C appeared to put across his side of this embarrassing and humiliating tale. We, as loyal fans of GOT, and mere peasants compared to his Moderatorship, would surely be willing to extend any benefit of doubt towards him. An accusation must be believed if the accused is not willing to counter any accusations.
Tag him lad.

@AndyC

Imagine trying to sell your club to someone and then walking away owing £200m to the people you were trying to sell it to.

That ladies and Gentlemen is Everton and Moshiri down to a T.
Its even worse when the people who you you are selling the club to, can`t get the money together to buy it off you, and you won`t listen to other people who have the money you`re wanting for the club.

Once the lawsuits started raining down on 777 and Leige fell apart, they could have done the honorable thing and released the exclusivity. Nothing honorable about the shysters. Wasted 8 months but the last two were beyond narcissistic.
Why on earth would anyone do that when we’re into them for £200m?

This takeover business takes longer to implement than a sheet of barrel cladding

Possibly this thread needs renaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back