777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is a bitter rivalry with anyone to be honest with you, certainly not from me anyway. I have no interest in arguing with people and never do so on social media. It's not my style. If you don't like someone's profile or posts or information or for any other reason, just ignore them or mute them, it's really not difficult.

Lines have been crossed before by people over 'why does the bobble get information', or 'why do the club tell the bobble things for him to post' (which they don't) and so on. I suppose that's par for the course to an extent. I have no issue with anyone who may dislike me, I am no different to David Ornstein for example who releases information and I have never put the club in commercial jeopardy or in a position that could really hurt them, but I totally get it and I have no issue if someone wishes to block or mute me. I don't take it personally. I feel like I've said this a million times haha!

What has been posted on twitter today was, at the time, a pretty poor thing to do by the individuals involved (I thought it was more common knowledge to be honest). Again, not my style but I know a number of people were upset by it.

I suppose what's really sad is that surely every Evertonian just wants what is best for the club and a successful Everton.
If I can arrange a car park that suits both parties I believe we can settle this once and for all

I don't think there is a bitter rivalry with anyone to be honest with you, certainly not from me anyway. I have no interest in arguing with people and never do so on social media. It's not my style. If you don't like someone's profile or posts or information or for any other reason, just ignore them or mute them, it's really not difficult.

Lines have been crossed before by people over 'why does the bobble get information', or 'why do the club tell the bobble things for him to post' (which they don't) and so on. I suppose that's par for the course to an extent. I have no issue with anyone who may dislike me, I am no different to David Ornstein for example who releases information and I have never put the club in commercial jeopardy or in a position that could really hurt them, but I totally get it and I have no issue if someone wishes to block or mute me. I don't take it personally. I feel like I've said this a million times haha!

What has been posted on twitter today was, at the time, a pretty poor thing to do by the individuals involved (I thought it was more common knowledge to be honest). Again, not my style but I know a number of people were upset by it.

I suppose what's really sad is that surely every Evertonian just wants what is best for the club and a successful Everton.
Handled with class mate 👏🏼

It's early days after 777 have finally officially dropped out - so rumours are rife - Lets see if anyone comes in positivity now with all the back-up plans the rumour mill has recorded so far .....

Maybe I should target them lot across the park a bit more then lol

You’ve never released anything harmful, just facts.

Team sheets 5 mins before the hour? People have them in their lounges before then.

As I said earlier, you’ve unintentionally made that esk look a right mug, especially when you left that space.

As a final insult Bobble can annouce the esks line up 5 mins before the rumble
Some posters were predicting an extension for 777 yesterday - that's how loony some of the news gets - it's the same today doom & gloom - Moshiri has to have back up plans - let's hopefully wait & see .....

Perhaps this thread has reached its expiry date ?
777 are no longer an issue .
Even the money they put into the club is probably ultimately owed to A-Cap and not them.
It isn’t a bullet we have dodged it’s a nuclear missile.
It’s a disgrace that our owner even considered them suitable to take possession of our club.
My utmost respect goes to those who highlighted this group’s ongoing and continuous delinquency.
I am also thankful that the PL did not allow them to circumvent the requirements as other associations have, despite their attempts to present themselves as the only option.
Goodbye you baseball cap wearing shysters and good riddance . May they never darken our doorstep again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back