777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The esk and his minions probably thought the letter and PI stuff was a great idea. You see they think they're superior to others and think their word holds more weight, they're absolutely delusional. I think they used the whole team news being released 5 mins early thing as a reason to look into benj and his family.

Defending the letter is one thing

But hiring the PI?!

These people must be perennially online to think that Twitter beef justifies such unhinged behaviour

Perhaps this thread has reached its expiry date ?
777 are no longer an issue .
Even the money they put into the club is probably ultimately owed to A-Cap and not them.
It isn’t a bullet we have dodged it’s a nuclear missile.
It’s a disgrace that our owner even considered them suitable to take possession of our club.
My utmost respect goes to those who highlighted this group’s ongoing and continuous delinquency.
I am also thankful that the PL did not allow them to circumvent the requirements as other associations have, despite their attempts to present themselves as the only option.
Goodbye you baseball cap wearing shysters and good riddance . May they never darken our doorstep again.
If this thread gets locked now I swear to god I’ll cut my arm off.

Perhaps this thread has reached its expiry date ?
777 are no longer an issue .
Even the money they put into the club is probably ultimately owed to A-Cap and not them.
It isn’t a bullet we have dodged it’s a nuclear missile.
It’s a disgrace that our owner even considered them suitable to take possession of our club.
My utmost respect goes to those who highlighted this group’s ongoing and continuous delinquency.
I am also thankful that the PL did not allow them to circumvent the requirements as other associations have, despite their attempts to present themselves as the only option.
Goodbye you baseball cap wearing shysters and good riddance . May they never darken our doorstep again.

….if it’s official that Everton is on the open market again, I agree 777 can be closed and slip off the 1st page just like the 23/24 relegation thread.

Maybe a nice new ‘Everton for Sale’ thread.

Aye.

Will close it later - think only fair to give ample opportunity for fans who haven't yet logged on the chance to share their opinion though.

It's significant enough news to warrant a club statement this AM - and as a platform we need to allow fans the opportunity to share opinion. Closing within like 5 hours prevents that.

Aye.

Will close it later - think only fair to give ample opportunity for fans who haven't yet logged on the chance to share their opinion though.

It's significant enough news to warrant a club statement this AM - and as a platform we need to allow fans the opportunity to share opinion. Closing within like 5 hours prevents that.
What are you gonna do with all the 'josh wander is one of us' and '777' branded mugs?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back