777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodged a bullet here.. getting them the 200m back plus interest is going to do harm unless mosh sells up and takes the hit on that... it's the least he could do given that he's about 90% responsible for this mess.

So he and those weirdos got a private investigator to get dirt on some insightful fans, only to end up looking like an absolute idiot, claiming his sister was in on it (who’s actually a full time vet) and getting name doxed instead.

Fair play @AndyC
The esk and his minions probably thought the letter and PI stuff was a great idea. You see they think they're superior to others and think their word holds more weight, they're absolutely delusional. I think they used the whole team news being released 5 mins early thing as a reason to look into benj and his family.

I’m just curious to know what sparked this bitter rivalry?

Is it purely a case of the Esk and his cronies being jealous that the Bobble and his lot are much more respected by the masses and seem to have an actual “in” with the club, rather than being self proclaimed ‘experts’ or is it something else?
I don't think there is a bitter rivalry with anyone to be honest with you, certainly not from me anyway. I have no interest in arguing with people and never do so on social media. It's not my style. If you don't like someone's profile or posts or information or for any other reason, just ignore them or mute them, it's really not difficult.

Lines have been crossed before by people over 'why does the bobble get information', or 'why do the club tell the bobble things for him to post' (which they don't) and so on. I suppose that's par for the course to an extent. I have no issue with anyone who may dislike me, I am no different to David Ornstein for example who releases information and I have never put the club in commercial jeopardy or in a position that could really hurt them, but I totally get it and I have no issue if someone wishes to block or mute me. I don't take it personally. I feel like I've said this a million times haha!

What has been posted on twitter today was, at the time, a pretty poor thing to do by the individuals involved (I thought it was more common knowledge to be honest). Again, not my style but I know a number of people were upset by it.

I suppose what's really sad is that surely every Evertonian just wants what is best for the club and a successful Everton.

Genuinely terrible what has happened here.

I know from people involved in the 27 campaign just how self important the Esk and his mates are.

They derailed that campaign trying to run roughshot over the people who originally organised it.

The man is a massive idiot, and anyone associated with sending that letter to the club needs to give their head the biggest of wobbles.

I don't think there is a bitter rivalry with anyone to be honest with you, certainly not from me anyway. I have no interest in arguing with people and never do so on social media. It's not my style. If you don't like someone's profile or posts or information or for any other reason, just ignore them or mute them, it's really not difficult.

Lines have been crossed before by people over 'why does the bobble get information', or 'why do the club tell the bobble things for him to post' (which they don't) and so on. I suppose that's par for the course to an extent. I have no issue with anyone who may dislike me, I am no different to David Ornstein for example who releases information and I have never put the club in commercial jeopardy or in a position that could really hurt them, but I totally get it and I have no issue if someone wishes to block or mute me. I don't take it personally. I feel like I've said this a million times haha!

What has been posted on twitter today was, at the time, a pretty poor thing to do by the individuals involved (I thought it was more common knowledge to be honest). Again, not my style but I know a number of people were upset by it.

I suppose what's really sad is that surely every Evertonian just wants what is best for the club and a successful Everton.
Some nerve showing your hat here after you’ve almost made the club go bust with your…uh…teamsheets!

Well said mate 👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back