777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
….if it’s official that Everton is on the open market again, I agree 777 can be closed and slip off the 1st page just like the 23/24 relegation thread.

Maybe a nice new ‘Everton for Sale’ thread.
You know of any good car boot sales going at the mo

If this thread gets locked now I swear to god I’ll cut my arm off.
no-nooo.gif

Everton will continue to negotiate with 777 Partners about their proposed takeover of the debt-ridden club - despite the controversial American investment firm’s failure to come up with the money to make the deal happen ahead of Saturday's deadline.

Mirror Sport understands that Blues’ owner Farhad Moshiri feels an obligation to maintain a working relationship with the Miami-based company completely after they pumped a loan of £200million into the club last season to prevent serious financial problems.

Everton will continue to negotiate with 777 Partners about their proposed takeover of the debt-ridden club - despite the controversial American investment firm’s failure to come up with the money to make the deal happen ahead of Saturday's deadline.

Mirror Sport understands that Blues’ owner Farhad Moshiri feels an obligation to maintain a working relationship with the Miami-based company completely after they pumped a loan of £200million into the club last season to prevent serious financial problems.

Always thought that the expiration of the deal didn’t mean the complete end of 777 due to them being embedded with loans.

Always thought that the expiration of the deal didn’t mean the complete end of 777 due to them being embedded with loans.
How on Earth do Everton end up owing money to a potential buyer? Loans to keep the lights on? Then the buyer's other business interests all go pop, one after another? The whole thing seems as dodgy af.

I want to know more about this 'Textor' bloke, is he just grabbing a chance to get his name out there, or is he a serious businessman with good intentions and just making it known that he's waiting in the wings to be the man to take us on ( with just a slight issue of palace shares to somehow sell before anything can even start to move forward..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back