777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to be a little bit careful not to leap headlong for the first group that wants to buy us. The assumption must be that they are insane until proven otherwise. Not being 777 does not make them suitable candidates just because we are desperate.

I think we need to be a little bit careful not to leap headlong for the first group that wants to buy us. The assumption must be that they are insane until proven otherwise. Not being 777 does not make them suitable candidates just because we are desperate.

Do you mean "we" as in Evertonians or "we" as in Moshiri? If it's Moshiri, he's already proven he'll jump into bed with whoever is willing to give him some money back. We don't get a say in what the bellend does.

How on Earth do Everton end up owing money to a potential buyer? Loans to keep the lights on? Then the buyer's other business interests all go pop, one after another? The whole thing seems as dodgy af.

It’s all very dodgy, the biggest questions I’ve got is why are 777 still even interested and why is Moshiri still entertaining them when other buyers that could actually buy us must be out there. More to this that meets the eye in my opinion

Well now, isn’t that interesting.

Can’t see how this can happen as I doubt the PL will pass them because:

They have security for a controlling interest in Everton.

The ability to put another PL club, us into administration, clear conflict of interest.

My take would be our relationship with them would have to be resolved to progress with Spurs.

Spurs lobbying them for 12 to 18 months.

Well now, isn’t that interesting.

Can’t see how this can happen as I doubt the PL will pass them because:

They have security for a controlling interest in Everton.

The ability to put another PL club, us into administration, clear conflict of interest.

My take would be our relationship with them would have to be resolved to progress with Spurs.

Weird how the MSP spurs link came out when they were originally courting us. Strange timing again 🤔

Seems like the media trying to stir the pot again, it’s clearly over, the club have said so

IMG_7639.webp

Seems like the media trying to stir the pot again, it’s clearly over, the club have said so

I understand, that it's a load of bullshit

'Mirror Sport understands that Blues’ owner Farhad Moshiri feels an obligation to maintain a working relationship with the Miami-based company completely after they pumped a loan of £200million into the club last season to prevent serious financial problems.'

The club haven’t said so have they? I read today’s club statement as the exclusivity period with 777 deadline had expired. Whilst I don’t think 777 are in a position to take over, it doesn’t mean they can’t still continue to negotiate with Moshiri if he is so minded.

777 are on par with Kaminski.

It's just the loans and lawsuits haven't caught up with 777 just yet, like they have done with Kaminski.

Wonder how much Deloitte and the like get for their finders fee when they finally find us someone who can buy the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back